A trail of Empyrean Ruins beginning at 80.8S, 46.0W near an Undead Bunker and ending at the top of the hill at 83.5S, 46.9W. One of the statues at the top of the hill is facing in the direction of some Undead Ruins found at 82.7S, 48.8W down the southwest side of the cliff.
The ruins include:
- 81.5S, 45.7W - A broken Empyrean Pillar with a fixed spawn of Tumeroks and Banderlings near it.
- 80.8S, 46.0W - An Empyrean Pillar camped by some Ascendant Tumeroks.
- 81.5S, 46.1W - Another pillar camped by Tumerok Champions and a Tumerok Trooper guarding a Runed Chest (diff. 400).
- 81.4S, 46.1W - The first of many Empyrean Statues leading up to the top of the hill.
- 83.5S, 46.9W - Two Empyrean Three-legged Arches at the top of the hill with more Empyrean Statues connecting them.
- Use a South Direlands Portal.