Along with the Yushid Ridge and its surrounding dry lands, this desert is where the Gharu'ndim have made their new home. Towns in the A'mun Desert are Yaraq, Tufa, Al-Arqas, and Xarabydun. Fadsahil al-Tashbi the Gharu'ndim master archmage lives in the A'mun.
The A'mun is home to many Empyrean ruins, mostly of Dericost origin. You will find many Skeletons here. Tumeroks prefer dry climates and also have a presence in the desert. Aerbax used to conduct some of its early experiments here, and you can find its Dolls, Rifts, Marionettes, and altered Reedsharks lurking in the sands. The Burun Ruuk also have a small presence in the Desert near Fadsahil al-Tashbi's shop, where they have magically altered the dunes into swamp.
- Abandoned Shops Quest
- Elysa's Favor Quest
- Empyrean Cloister Quest
- Exploration Society Letters
- Gem of Impulse Quest
- Lubziklan al-Luq's Stolen Goods
- Mace of the Explorer Quest
- Machinist's Gloves Quest
- Major Smoldering Stone Quest
- Olthoi Shield Quest
- Player Killer
- Rusted Knife Quest
- Sanamar Starter Quests
- Search for Abmim ibn Ibsar & Mad Star Investigation
- Sword of Lost Light Quest
- Trade Alliance Quest
- Tumerok Vanguard Outposts
- Undead Mechanic Quest
|Archmage||9.7S, 2.3W||Shopkeeper||Magical Supplies|
|Fadsahil al-Tashbi the Master Archmage||40.3S, 11.2E||Shopkeeper||Magical Supplies|
|Leikotha||10.1S, 31.3E||Quest||Silifi of Crimson Stars Quest|
|Peddler||31.3S, 3.6E||Shopkeeper||Basic supplies|
- For Gear Knight Invasion Area NPCs, see Inner Sea Gear Knight Resistance Camp.
- For City of Neftet NPCs, see Encampment near Neftet.
- 18.7S, 6.8E - Southern Mt. Esper Portal
Note: Most landscape creatures have a spawn map on the creature's article page.
North A'mun Desert