The day is won. We have destroyed six of the nine. Soon, master, soon, they will all fall. I hate the fleshy things so much, master. It hurts. I see their glows, their bright and shiny glows, and I hate the glows. I love it when I break through the glows and their flesh, master. I am not the hollow one, they are. Nothing but flimsy flesh and liquid inside. Empty. I have hate that fills me up. I am not hollow. There are so many of them and I hate them.
When we break them, when we break them completely and utterly, I will keep a few around, just to play with. But just a few. I couldn't stand the sight of more than a few. The second stage will be soon, Master. I will not fail.
- You give Arcanum Envoy A Near Illegible Note.
- Arcanum Envoy tells you, "Ahh, here is the token of Nuhmudira's esteem."
- Arcanum Envoy gives you Nuhmudira's Token.
- Arcanum Envoy tells you, "You may use this token in one of two ways. First, you may deliver it to an Agent of the Arcanum, and they will reward you with a Writ of Refuge. But be aware that they will only do this once. After that, they will have no need of these tokens from you."
- Arcanum Envoy tells you, "The alternative is to give me back the token. I will then permit you to enter the portal next to me. You will there see a furniture vendor who has unique items to sell you for your house. Choose your desire with care."
- This text has no given author.