You have written to me in the past that you are wary of Asheron's motives. I have not been able to convince you otherwise, but you should understand that I must trust him and have faith in his positive intentions. I believe all Isparians should have this faith for there are sure to be struggles yet to come in which we will require his aid.
On another matter; I wrote you once that I could not bear to bury Thorsten's armor or axe with his body. Though I kept them with me, it came upon me one day that I
was being a mite selfish. Thorsten did not belong to me alone. He fought for all Isparians trapped in this land and his memory is not my property.
Nor are his most important effects which symbolize his struggle and his fate. Thus, Asheron has arranged for Thorsten's armor and axe to be secreted away at an ancient Empyrean site. Let them be saved for a day whence they are needed as symbols of unity and a struggle our brethren should never forget. Perhaps someday my son will be required to wear the armor and swing Thorsten's axe in defense of his family, his people. I fear such a day but, alas, I must
Prepare for it. Thus, the chamber that houses Thorsten's Tomb also contains a secret... If it ever were necessary, just remember our girlhood dreams and you may find its direction. Do not venture there however- what lies beyond is well guarded by watchful eyes.
- Lia Tze tells you, "Ah, yes, Brontynn Marshad sent you. Here is the letter I intended to give him. I came across it a long time ago, I remember not where. It seems to offer a clue to where Thorsten Cragstone's Armor was hidden."
- Lia Tze gives you A Letter of Correspondence.
- Lia Tze gives you Wax.
- Lia Tze tells you, "If you seek it and find it, I doubt you can remove the armor. Nor should you. However, I have also given you a quantity of wax with which you may make a mould of the armor. Having some armorsmithing skills myself, I have a historical interest in the armor. Bring me the mould with the impression of the armor and I will give you a fine replica of the armor which will serve as an exquisite decorative item. Go with care!"
- Tai Wo tells you, "Good, I see Brontynn Marshad sent you. Here is the letter I was going to give him. A learned colleague of mine who examined it believes this letter holds a clue to the location of Thorsten Cragstone's Axe."
- Tai Wo gives you A faithful copy of Elysa Strathelar's Letter to Lania Cartoth.
- Tai Wo gives you Wax.
- Tai Wo tells you, "Should you find it, you should leave it in its hiding place, however here is a quantity of wax with which you may make a mould of the axe. Having been an armorsmith in the past, the axe is of historical interest to me and I would very much like to make a replica of it. Bring me the mould with the impression of the armor and I will make a fine replica of the axe for you! I wish you luck in this, for the way sounds treacherous."
- The letter given by Lia Tze is mislabeled "A Letter of Correspondence," but the text contained within both the letters from Lia Tze and Tai Wo is the same.
- Give to Glysander Cartoth for a reward:
- You give Glysander Cartoth A faithful copy of Elysa Strathelar's Letter to Lania Cartoth.
- Glysander Cartoth tells you, "Thank you, that is one of the letters! Here is your reward."
- You've earned 300,000 experience.