|Introduced:||The Beast With Many Heads||Related Quests:||Aerbax's Citadel, Paragon Weapons||Updated:||Spring 2014 Update|
- Made available again during Spring 2014 Update.
- Dropped by Aerbax, a reward for the first fellowship to defeat it.
- Does not stack.
- Show to Emissary of Asheron for more information:
- You allow Emissary of Asheron to examine your Aerbax Mask Shard.
- The Emissary carefully takes the Aerbax Mask Shard, surrounding it in a ball of white light. The Shard writhes with dark energy.
- Emissary of Asheron tells you, "I cannot cleanse this mask shard, it is far too corrupted. Perhaps Leopold, the Virindi in Ayan Baqur, can do something with it."
- You give Leopold Aerbax Mask Shard.
- Leopold tells you, "Anomaly! Anomaly! Disruption in the Order!"
- Leopold's eyes darken and his heal lolls to one side.
- Leopold tells you, "Ah yes, a mask for me to repair. Order from Chaos. Chaos from Order. I see now that this is the true way of things."
- Intricate tendrils of purple energy reach from Leopold's robes and rebuild the mask with blinding speed.
- Leopold tells you, "Your mask fellow human."
- Leopold gives you Aerbax's Defeat.
- As soon as Leopold releases the mask he eyes flicker to life. His head rises and he looks around for a second.
- Leopold tells you, "I appear to have mastered the human art of sleep. Which is what I as a human do periodically in order to reacquire energy and clarity of thought."
- Leopold tells you, "How may I help you comrade?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.