The island of Aerlinthe was the first island expansion introduced as a high level hunting ground. The landscape spawns have since been updated and several dungeons added. Currently there are several distinct zones with their own distinct spawns. The central feature of Aerlinthe is a dredged, man-made harbor in the middle where shipped goods were loaded and offloaded.
Loritane sends sixteen great ocean-galleons and two skyships to the island, carrying the supplies necessary to build a mining outpost. Lord Loritane and Lady Raina accompany the vessels in Tinoriel. The navigation channel into the lagoon is dredged. Reservoir dug to collect rainwater. All local water sources tainted with sulphur and ash. An Old Ring, buried under ash and ejecta, is found during the digging. It is left undisturbed, but considered a good omen. The island is titled Aerlinthe by Lord Loritane, a name which came to him in a dream. The central volcano is known of old to be called Tenkarrdun, Dericost for "Stoic Blood." The smaller peaks to the northwest and northeast are found to have been named Cunara ("Steaming Heights") and Ernassen ("Land Reflected"), respectively. The lagoon is dubbed Raina's Harbor. -- The Aerlinthe Record
- There are three means of getting to Aerlinthe:
- Perhaps the easiest is via Candeth Keep if you happen to be lifestoned there. Just southeast of entrance gate to Candeth Keep, near a row of Mu-miyah crypts is Garaena the Emissary (87.6S, 65.6W). Garaena opens a portal to Aerlinthe when given a D Note. You must be level 40+ to use this portal.
- The second way is less expensive, but it less convenient. Go to Baishi and purchase Sake from Kiun Baicho the Barkeeper at 49.5S 62.8E. Run south to the Drunken Madman at 53.0S 61.0E and give him some Sake. Enter the portal he opens to Walled Portals, then take the Outside Accursed Halls Portal. Use the stairs to get out of the fort and run north to Chalicmere Castle at 17.0S 57.3W. You can either unlock the front door (Resistance 242) or use the roofs to jump your way over the wall. Give a C Note to Faladha the Emissary and he will open a portal to Aerlinthe. You must be level 40+ to use this portal.
- There is also a recall spell available, see Lady Aerfalle Quest for details.
- Lady Aerfalle Quest
- Fetish of the Dark Idols Quest
- Gateway to the Deep
- Prismatic Shadow Armor Quest (Part 3)
East and West Shore
There is now a shortcut from east shore to the west shore via the Coral Tunnels. Alternatively you can follow the shore all the way around the island (east, then north, then west, then south).
|Aerlinthe Reservoir||85.5N, 43.4E||--||02EE||Lady Aerfalle Quest|
|Coral Tunnels||84.1N, 46.9E; 84.2N, 46.0E||--||02EC||Coral Golem Kill Task|
|Corrupted Falatacot Temple||87.3N, 41.6E||003A.png||--||Gateway to the Deep|
|Devastated Falatacot Temple||87.3N, 51.2E||003D.png||--||Gateway to the Deep|
The lagoon is dubbed Raina's Harbor.
Tenkarrdun and Lava Floes
Located at 91.6N, 49.6E.
Shimena Keep was constructed on the northeast islet. Shimena guarded the northern approaches to Ireth Lassel research colony from Pelagian sea-nomads.
Extreme Areas (80+)
Ernassen and Cunara
The two mountains located at 89.0N, 49.0E and 89.0N, 42.8E respectively.
The Blessing of Aerlinthe. A gromnatross makes her aerie on the peaks of Cunara. She is named Aurlanaa by the people of the port.
Located at the top of the northwestern mountain, Cunara, at 89.0N, 42.8E.