Related topics: Aetheria
- The Blue Aetheria, see Aetheria for different spell & set combinations
- The name is derived from the ingame message (in the main window) when you try to switch Aetheria when already weilding one.
- x can be any number up to 5, and the level is also indicated on the top right corner of the icon (the crafting recipe below suggests the aetheria will lose a level, but this is not so)
- The set and spells will show up after using an Aetheria Mana Stone on Coalesced Aetheria (Blue), found on different creatures or in chests:
- A sigil rises to the surface as you bathe the aetheria in mana.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.