|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Apostate Excavation Investigation|
|Starts With:||Felizio Calmasi|
|Starts At:||Cragstone at 25.7N, 48.8E|
|Contracts:||Contract for Gear Knight Excavation|
Help the Arcanum investigate a new excavation by the Apostate Virindi in the Direlands.
- After speaking with Felizio Calmasi go to the Apostate Excavation at 24.6S, 56.2W.
- Hug the left wall past many Gotrok Aetherium Miners until you reach the Apostate Excavation portal.
- Run through the dungeon past more Gotrok, Hea, and Virindi until you reach a room with the Apostate Excavation Master. The locked door can be opened with the on the Apostate Excavation Foreman in a side room near the door.
- Kill him and loot his (4 per kill) (5-8 minute re-spawn timer).
- Take the Shard to Diyas al-Yat at 13.8N, 0.1E in Zaikhal for translation then take the translated version to Felizio for your reward.
Dungeons & Maps
|Apostate Excavation||24.6S, 56.2W||3960.gif||--|
|Experience:||297,235,856 (30% up to level 200)|
- Opening Dialog
- Felizio Calmasi tells you, "Hrm, you look to be a tough enough adventurer to suit my purposes. The realm needs you! The Apostate Virindi have been working on something in secret for some time, and we have been unable to find out what they are up to. But scouts have brought back word of some new dig site in the Direlands where the Virindi are excavating an ancient site that hails from the days before the Olthoi invasion."
- Felizio Calmasi tells you, "Please find the pit at 24.6 S, 56.2 W and bring me back whatever intelligence you can find. I will reward you handsomely for your effort."
- Giving Excavation Master's Message Shard to Diyas al-Yat
- You allow Diyas al-Yat to examine your Excavation Master's Message Shard.
- You hand over 1 of your Excavation Master's Message Shards.
- Diyas stares into the fragment of crystal for a moment, and he spends a long time seeming to sort through everything he's learning.
- Diyas al-Yat tells you, "Ah, so Felizio sent you to get something translated. I don't trust that one myself, but the invasion of Gharu'n by the blue-skinned dogs was a fresh wound in my heart when I first came here. Still, he works for the Arcanum, and on this world, Isparian differences are best put aside..."
- Diyas al-Yat tells you, "This is simply fascinating. Not only are these Apostate Virindi trying to construct their own New Singularity, but they are experimenting in strange and unpredictable elements, like this Aetherium ore. Well, I could go on all day about what's in this note, but maybe you should get it to Felizio as soon as you can."
- Diyas al-Yat gives you Apostate Excavation Master's Orders.
- Rewards Dialog
- You allow Felizio Calmasi to examine your Apostate Excavation Master's Orders.
- Felizio Calmasi tells you, "Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for! It reveals some of the plans of the Apostates. Daring of them to be attempting to construct a New Singularity after the failure of Levistras. Now we know why they are so interested in this Aetherium ore..."
- You hand over all of your Apostate Excavation Master's Orderss.
- Felizio Calmasi tells you, "And Lord Asheron will want to know immediately about the lost Primus. Well done indeed. You have my gratitude. And I have not forgotten the rewards I promised you..."
- Felizio Calmasi gives you Mana Forge Key.
- You've earned 315,069,990 experience.
- You've earned 12,719 Luminance.
- Felizio Calmasi tells you, "And for your own edification, since you seem to have taken an interest in this particular threat to the realm, I will give you your own copy of the translation."
- Felizio Calmasi gives you Copy of Apostate Excavation Master's Orders.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.