Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Route: See Cragstone, Hebian-To or Zaikhal
- Give him 10 Pristine Mana Shards for a Mana Forge Key that will open one of the two Shard Mana Forge Equipment Chests. There are a set of chests in Cragstone, Hebian-To, and Zaikhal.
- You can turn in 50 Shards total for 5 Keys at the Arcanum Quota Officer, after that, you will need 25 for one key with the Arcanum Mana-smith. This has a one week timer
- During the Risks and Rewards event, this NPC now accepts Lady Tairla's Ancient Emblem of Mhoire tokens and Ancient Emblem of Mhoire tokens. In exchange, he'll give you a Mana Forge Key
Crafter Turn Ins
Lore & Dialog
- Arcanum Mana-smith tells you, "Welcome to the Mana Forge!"
- Arcanum Mana-smith tells you, "This wonderful place is one of three locations where the Arcanum is putting the wonders of the Ley Lines to work for the betterment of all Dereth."
- Arcanum Mana-smith tells you, "If you wish to partake of the works of the Mana Forges, there is something you must do."
- Arcanum Mana-smith tells you, "To power the forges, we need Pristine Mana Shards, which are often carried by creatures in one of a few locations. It takes 10 of these to power the forges for long enough to make the average chest's worth of items."
- Arcanum Mana-smith tells you, "If you bring me 25 Pristine Mana Shards, I will give you a key to one of the Shard Mana Forge Chests. As for the other chests within the Mana Forge, the Keys to them are gained in different ways, but I'll leave that for you to figure out for yourself."
- Arcanum Mana-smith tells you, "You can find the Pristine Mana Shards in the Graveyard Rytheran reawakened, on the Dark Isle, on the Isle called Freebooter Isle, and in the Moarsman City T'thuun's followers raised from the sea. Good luck and good hunting to you."
- Arcanum Mana-smith gives you Shard Mana Forge Key.
- You allow Arcanum Mana-smith to examine your Lady Tairla's Ancient Emblem of Mhoire.
- You hand over 1 of your Lady Tairla's Ancient Emblem of Mhoires.
- Arcanum Mana-smith tells you, "Here's an interesting bit of information for you. Mhoire had his family's emblems infused with a small bit of mana - enough that I can use it in the forges successfully. Please take this key in exchange."
- Arcanum Mana-smith gives you Mana Forge Key.