|Related Pages Images References|
- Lord of the island of Knorr 
- Took the first sword he created ("a superb crimson sword") as his own, and named it Rez'arel, after the moon.
- When contact with the town of Daralet is lost, Emperor Caerlin I orders Lord Gevran Loritane, Lord Atlan and his forces to look into the situation. 
- Died while investigating  at the hands of Ilservian Palacost (by then called Bael'Zharon) in RE 371. 
- His wife, Lady Maila, took over the Lyceum at Knorr
- The spell Atlan's Alacrity is named after him
- Atlan's Laboratory - Atlan's Laboratory, sealed by Empyrean Wards. Perhaps something in the Workshop could provide clues to gaining entrance to the Lab.
- Atlan's Inner Chamber
- The Seat of Knorr holds an unusable portal to Atlan Dormitory
- ↑ 2007/10 - Masked Memories - Delving into Claude's Mind#Lore & Dialog
- ↑ 2000/07 - To Raise a Banner of Flame - Aerlinthe Record
- ↑ Shadows of the Past--Coldeve, PY 11 (February, 2000)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 2000/02 - Shadows of the Past - Atlan's Treatise
- ↑ The History of Auberean/Volume II: A Struggle With Darkness (-2,998 to -1,999)
- ↑ 2000/02 - Shadows of the Past - Field Report
- ↑ 2000/02 - Shadows of the Past - Imperial Missive
- ↑ AC:DM CD Lore/Ages of the Empyrean
- ↑ 2000/02 - Shadows of the Past - A Journal
- ↑ 2006/12 - Cold Tracks - Asheron's Departure#Long Walkthrough
Other References to Lord Atlan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.