|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Atlan Weapons Quest|
|Starts At:||see dungeons & maps|
Quest to forge Atlan Weapons.
Walkthrough & Notes
See also: Pragmatic Guide to Atlan Weapons.
Step 1: Creating the Pyreal Ingot
- Atlan weapons are forged from , which are dropped by sGolems. You will need the equivalent of 16 motes to create a weapon. See below for some good places to hunt Golems.
- Combine two Pyreal Motes to create a .
- Combine two Pyreal Slivers to create a .
- Combine two Pyreal Nuggets to create a .
- Finally, combine two Pyreal Bars to create a (Alchemy skill check).
Step 2: Forging the Atlan Weapon at Crater Lake Village
- Head to Crater Lake Village and purchase the appropriate glyph from Silencia the Archmage at 64.8N 13.4E.
- Apply the glyph to your (Weapon skill check) to create a .
- Hand the Superb Infused Ingot to Silencia's Magma Golem and it will give you an Atlan Weapon of the same type as the stamp you used.
Step 3: Upgrading your Weapon
See Atlan Weapons
Dungeons & Maps
|Crystal Mine||49.3S, 17.9E||--||6149|
|Halls of Metos||56.0S, 89.2W; 61.4S, 46.6W; 4.4S, 0.6W||--||02F3|
|Hidden Dungeon||21.3N, 53.9E||--||536A|
|Mount Ingot||67.7S, 28.5E||--||6448|
|Mysterious Cave||7.7N, 6.6E||--||014A|
Click image for full size version.
- Town Crier tells you, "News! Silencia, the mute archmage of the Mount Esper outpost, seems to have befriended a strange, tame magma golem."
- Silencia the Archmage tells you, "..."
- Combining motes
- You combine the two motes into a larger sliver.
- You combine the two slivers into a larger nugget.
- You combine the two nuggets into a larger bar.
- You combine the two bars into an ingot of high quality.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.