On the Shadows side was Bael'Zharon and the Haebran warrior Leikotha Arenir who sided with the Shadows "under the sway of Ferah's poison whispers" and seeking revenge for being turned undead by Nerash. 
Nerash was slain by Leikotha during the battle. The four cairns and the green mist on the battlefield mark where Nerash was killed. Lady Jaera also fought beside Nerash at the end but was killed by Bael'Zharon himself. Though Nerash perished, the companies of Kelannik, Anadil, and Nerash crushed the survivors. Only Leikotha escaped. She however, lost her sword, Ashbane, on the battlefield.
Leikotha can now be found in her crypt, still looking for a way to get rid of the curse. The human Wari al Sha'im tried to help her, but was turned into an undead himself. Her sword can be found in the Lady of Aerlinthe's Chest, which indicates that Aerfalle took it with her from the battlefield.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 2000/07 - To Raise a Banner of Flame - Aerfalle's Letter
- ↑ 2000/04 - Thorns of the Hopeslayer - Leikotha#Lore & Dialog
- ↑ 2000/04 - Thorns of the Hopeslayer - Silifi of Crimson Stars Quest#Lore & Dialog
- ↑ 1999/12 - Sudden Season - Rytheran's Letter
- ↑ 2004/09 - A Small Victory - The Mage Academy
- ↑ 2000/08 Taste of Twilight - Sandy Note