Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
April 2002 - Announcements Page
- 150 Cottages and 50 Villas added to the world.
- Residential Quarters or "apartments" introduced for those who cannot afford the larger housing options.
- New Settlement Portals added for housing introduced during the Persuasion update.
- Endurance is now a useful attribute for most. Benefits include: faster regeneration rates, resistance to drains and damage, and more. See the Letter to the Players for details.
- New Lifestone tie spell added - @lifestone now sends you to a lifestone attuned to in the normal way (two lifestone ties now possible).
- You can now tie to, recall to and summon a second portal. Recalling to the last portal used is now also possible.
User Interface Updates
- The burden panel has been replaced with the new character information panel. Click the brown backpack icon to see information such as birthdate, no. of deaths, burden and your characters natural resistances.
- Trying to "use" (double-clicking) another player now results in the Secure Trade Panel being opened up with that player.
- Arcanum Researcher
- Balthazar, Royal Guardian
- Bhab, Arcanum Tinkerer
- Brontynn Marshad
- Glysander Cartoth
- Hiro, Arcanum Artificer
- Kai Mallan, Sho Enchanter
- Lia Tze
- Grand Sentinel Ehcac
- Grand Sentinel Muroba
- Grand Sentinel Tretia
- Oubliette Gatekeeper
- Tai Wo
- Wedding Planner
- 15.2N, 65.6E - Brontynn Marshad's Cottage
- Gelidite Library
- Hidden Dungeon
- Ithaenc Wedding Site
- Oubliette (Labyrinth)
- Plateau Wedding Site
- Sanctum Residential Halls
- Wedding Trials Dungeon
- JGhee Widdit Cottages renamed to Mirthless Dale.
- Dry Well - Level restriction updated from 1-6 to 1-20.
- Holtburg Redoubt - Level restriction updated from 1-6 to 1-20.
- Lytaway Dungeon - Level restriction updated from 1-6 to 1-20.
- Mysterious Tunnels - Level restriction updated from 1-5 to 1-20.
- Stone Cathedral - Level restriction updated from 1-6 to 1-20.
- Unfinished Temple - Level restriction updated from 1-6 to 1-20.
- Lifestone Tie
- Portal Recall
- Primary Portal Recall
- Secondary Portal Recall
- Primary Portal Tie
- Secondary Portal Tie
- Summon Primary Portal I
- Summon Primary Portal II
- Summon Primary Portal III
- Summon Secondary Portal I
- Summon Secondary Portal II
- Summon Secondary Portal III
- Bronze Statue of a Drudge
- Bronze Statue of a Gromnie
- Bronze Statue of a Mosswart
- Bronze Statue of a Reedshark
- Bronze Statue of a Banderling
- Bronze Statue of a Sclavus (Effigy)
- Bronze Statue of a Sclavus (Mammet)
- Bronze Statue of a Skeleton (Effigy)
- Bronze Statue of a Skeleton (Mammet)
- Bronze Statue of a Zharalim
- Bronze Statue of Thorsten Cragstone
- Bronze Statue of Ben Ten
- Bronze Statue of a Golem
- Bronze Statue of a Tumerok
- Bronze Statue of a Virindi
- Bronze Statue of a Grievver
- Bronze Statue of a Shadow
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "I heard of some new houses northwest of Zaikhal and in the far northeast of Osteth. With Spring on the way the weather should be pleasant there now."
- Town Crier tells you, "I can tell that Spring has come at last! Have you seen all the beautiful sunflowers growing in the meadows yet? I can't wait to pick some to decorate my house!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Something seems to be wrong with the Agents of the Arcanum. I've heard some nasty rumors about their leader. Did you know what she did to her most trusted advisor? Well, I'm not going to get in the middle of this."
- Town Crier tells you, "A traveller from the Plateau Village informed me he spotted some fine, new houses southeast of there. Abundant hunting in that locale. But are you the hunter or the hunted?"
- Town Crier tells you, "I bought a rumor at a tavern about a man who is trying to track down what happened to his older sister. He offers a reward. His name is Glysander Cartoth and he lives in Cragstone."
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin said something about finding odd amulets from some creatures that he had been hunting... They look pretty useless. There is a Royal Guard outside of Lin guarding a warehouse though--he might know something about them."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Agents of the Arcanum have provided us with residential quarters for communal defense! Remember, there is safety in numbers! You can get to them through portals from the capitol towns of Zaikhal, Hebian-To and Cragstone."
- The Town Crier turns to you with an air of panic and starts to whisper hoarsely.
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you seen the statues lately? I was walking past one to my post this morning, and I could swear it looked as if it was getting ready to pounce! They've gone...bad...somehow..."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Arcanum promised they were there for our good! They said they were our reward!"
- The Town Crier looks ready to burst into tears.
- Town Crier tells you, "How could they have done this to us?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Wedding planners have joined the Arcanum Agents in the nine Nexus towns. All that you might want for the wedding of your dreams are now available in their inventories."
- Town Crier tells you, "Glysander Cartoth of Cragstone is looking for help in tracking down some letters that Elysa Strathelar wrote to his older sister. His sister is missing and he offers a reward."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Arcanum has dispatched a researcher to the libraries at Cragstone, Hebian-To and Zaikhal. They have sent out a call to all those who could help them find the way to disable the statues--go to them, quickly! You must help our cities destroy the statues!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear tell that there is a man who seems rather pleased with himself up in the area of Stonehold. He seems a little out of place, and he's quite ornery..."
- Town Crier tells you, "A hidden library, much like the lost city of Frore...or so I have overheard while in the tavern, here in town."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Lugians have recently sent our furniture vendors a shipment of Travos crystal quarried down in their mines. I love mine--they're perfect for flower arrangements!"
- The Town Crier couldn't possibly look more terrified.
- Town Crier tells you, "Everyone knows Nuhmidira first introduced the statues to the Arcanum...she insisted they would help protect the cities and they believed her. But the statues have started to attack us! Nuhmidira is gone now...and NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO TURN THEM OFF! Run! Head for the hills! Do not worry about me, I must be brave!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you seen the new wedding chapels that have been built? Almost makes me wish I had someone special..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've learned all the new portal spells. I especially like the Tie to Ispar."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant says, "Shurov Thispar!"
- (fades away in portal magic)
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Your Mom says Hi."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Martine huh? Hes always been a Pawn. He only thinks hes playing the King. he best watch out for the Queen and the Bishop. even his own pieces are suspect."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "The fly catches the spider..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Cragstones Armor? Cragstones Axe? If I wanted some rusty old armor and an axe Ide go buy them from Sang and Sung."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You like my flowers?"
- (kneels next to his flowers)
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Gosh! They smell all nice and flowery."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "These new Arcanum Monstrosities are horrible! They just keep casting and casting on me! I cant get any sleep! You know what its like to try to fall into a comfortable stuper and have "Wring! Wring! Wring!" buzzing around you all the time. Those things are evil!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Good Stuff!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Whoa!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Thats why I dont do that."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I hear people are buying up those dungeon quarters. Its marketing genius! Clean out a worthless, dank, old dungeon and stick some chests down there and Voila! sell space in the dungeon to every sucker you meet. Hey! I have some space in an old olthoi hive I could sell you."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Yeah, monogamy is for suckers, besides Im married to my job."
- (takes a drink)
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Thats the stuff!"
Click image for full size.