|Introduced:||Master of Design||Related Quests:||Strathelar Royal Cloak Quest, Halt Dericost Ritual Quest|
For the glory of His Eternal Splendor, may His belssed rule extend on for all eternity.
I have recently been given the honor of overseeing the continued use of the rituals that have been redirecting the path of our world. Though weakened by their discovery and the continued efforts of the Isparians, my Lord assures me that this too is a part of His plan. I admit that I lack the all-encompassing foresight of our blessed Emperor, as I cannot see the use in this. Perhaps it will become more clear as I explain the other feats His Eternal Splendor has accomplished.
I can, however, appreciate how He allowed the discovery of the ritual site to shatter the age-old protections the Sand Kings used to hide their precious valley. Now, instead of seeking a way to act against His Eternal Splendor, they instead vent their rage against the Sand Kings and their slaves. Once again, in a single move, my Lord has allowed one action to redirect His enemies against those who have been dubious and inconsistent allies. He is truly the master of deflection. He has diverted all blame to those so called allies as opposed to Himself.
I have recently heard the tale of how the young 'princess', who had been prepared for sacrifice to the Book during her kidnapping, walked headlong into her own demise within these very halls. Even with the foresight afforded by divinations, it still amazes me how gracefully our blessed Emperor can guide His enemies directly to where He wishes them. It is a wonder to behold.
I have also learned of how His Eternal Splendor even acted directly in the alteration of one of the important events of the timeline the Isparians were working towards. To believe that He walked openly amongst them, personally sending them to save the life of their pathetic little queen, it is just too humorous to bear! He stood in the very heart of His enemies, directing them as He saw fit, and they thanked Him for it! They were the instruments of their own loss, and they never knew. Their one short-sighted victory completely altered what was one of the most pivotal points in the formation of their "Golden Age", and He didn't even have to magically alter the timeline in order to enact the change! His Eternal Splendor is truly the master of all things.
- Obtained by giving to Kuyiza bint Zayi the Translator:
- You give Kuyiza bint Zayi the Translator Large Tome.
- Kuyiza bint Zayi the Translator tells you, "This has to be one of the more disturbing tomes I have ever transcribed. If it is true, then there truly is no telling what Emperor Geraine is capable of.
- Kuyiza bint Zayi the Translator tells you, "There's a Royal Investigator, Sir Daeglan, I believe his name is, that was researching any information he could find on Emperor Geraine's actions. He may well be interested in this."
- Kuyiza bint Zayi the Translator tells you, "Last I heard, he was in the camp next to the Lost City of Neftet, researching the ritual site that was uncovered there."
- Kuyiza bint Zayi the Translator gives you Book 3: The Time Ritual and the Sand Kings.