- One of the Bronze Statue Weapons.
- It is Retired and a collectible item.
- Was only available during time-triggered events during the Betrayal patch.
- Dropped by a Bronze Statue of a Golem, a Bronze Statue of a Sclavus (Mammet), a Bronze Statue of a Skeleton (Mammet) or a Bronze Statue of a Tumerok when they raided the towns of Baishi and Mayoi, MacNiall's Freehold and Sawato, Plateau Village and Tufa, and Arwic and Stonehold.
- Could be turned in, by a level 30+ character, to an Arcanum Researcher for 250,000 experience points.
- The weapons/shields were heavy, and when they became undroppable during Hidden Vein, people turned them in for xps in masses. This is the reason there are not that many left ingame.
- It is statue's size (very large).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.