- Value: Variable
- Burden: 100
- Properties: Bonded
- Apply this material to treasure-generated armor to increase the armor's protection against fire by 0.4.
- A tile of ceramic material salvaged from old items.
Salvaged from ?? items
- Does not stack.
- In Master of Design the name was changed from "Salvaged Type" to "Type Salvage" for technical reasons.
- Uses Armor Tinkering skill to apply.
- Salvaged Ceramic got a use during the Repercussions event. Since the Festivus event, it increases the armor protection by 0.4 instead of 0.2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.