|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Clutch of Kings (Kiree)|
|Starts With:||Watcher of the Dead|
|Starts At:||21.7S 47.6E|
|Route:||Yanshi to Swamp Temple Place at 10.3S, 45.7E|
|Contracts:||Contract for Clutch of Kings: Kiree|
- This is the second of six quests in the Clutch of Kings series.
- Frost weapons are recommended.
Walkthrough & Notes
Part 1: Depth's of Ixir Zi's Temple
- Speak to the Watcher of the Dead to be portaled into the Depth's of Ixir Zi's Temple.
- Jump down and take the South exit. From here, hug the wall left for the rest of the dungeon, with the only obstacle being a lever activated door in the first large room:
- In the first large room you come to, open the Southeast door by entering the room on the East wall and pulling the lever inside. The entrance to the East room is activated by floor plates on either side of the door.
- When you reach the end of the dungeon, use the Portal Gateway to be sent to the Secrets of Ixir Zi's Temple.
Part 2: Secrets of Ixir Zi's Temple
- From the drop, pick up a from the floor. Upon picking it up, you will receive a clue in green text.
- Use the clue to determine the answer, then pick up the colored ball that matches it.
- Note: If you pick up the wrong ball, you will have to wait 2 minutes while your timer expires.
- Hand to Clue Card and the colored ball to the Arbiter to pass the test, then take the exit portal to be sent to Ixir Zi's Temple.
Part 3: Ixir Zi's Temple
- From the drop, head East and hug the left wall all the way to the end, there are no levers or misdirections in here.
- At the end, you'll find a hallway on the West wall, which leads to a Portal Gateway. The device leads to Kiree, the boss.
- Before using the device, there are several things to know before going into the fight with Kiree, review these tactics:
- Do not debuff him, he counters most debuffs.
- Disband your fellowship before going into battle. Kiree casts Fellowship Debuffs, so you lessen the chance to be debuffed when not in a fellowship.
- If you are swallowed (portaled into Kiree's stomach), quickly switch to a Critical Strike weapon, and attack his Stomach Wall on full speed. You have only have a percent chance of escaping his stomach when you land a critical hit.
- Tip: If you're a mage, use wall spells for a greater chance to critical hit.
- Once everyone is ready, use the Portal Gateway to be porataled into the Center of Ixir Zi's Temple (hot drop).
Part 4: Center of Ixir Zi's Temple
- When you portal in, you'll immediately be attacked by Burun, and Kiree is just to the North.
- Kill Broodu using frost weapons/bows and Tusker Fists or Frost Wall.
- Note: Do not debuff Kiree, he will counter. See above for tactics.
- Once you kill Kiree, loot Kiree's Hide from the floor.
- Head to Cragstone, and speak to Guard Fassel at 25.7N, 48.8E for your XP, Mana Forge Key (125+), and random reward.
- Optional: Hand Kiree's Hide to Guard Fassel for the title of Kiree Killer.
- Note: Hold on to the hide if you are trying to obtain the Kingslayer title. See the Clutch of Kings for more information.
Dungeons & Maps
|Depth's of Ixir Zi's Temple||21.7S, 47.6E||--||00FC|
|Secrets of Ixir Zi's Temple||From Depth's of Ixir Zi's Temple||--||0160|
|Ixir Zi's Temple||From Secrets of Ixir Zi's Temple||--||016B|
|Center of Ixir Zi's Temple||From Ixir Zi's Temple||--||00F6|
|Defeat Kiree and speak to Guard Fassel|
|Experience:||56,184,660 (33% up to level 130)|
One of the following random rewards:
|Give Kiree's Hide to Guard Fassel|
|Experience:||50,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
Click image for full size version.
- You give Arbiter Clue Card.
- You deposit your clue card in the slot.
- You give Arbiter Yellow Ball.
- As you place the ball on the statue, the ball disappears from your hands.
- Arbiter tells you, "You may proceed."
- Guard Fassel
- Guard Fassel tells you, "This is for your efforts against the Burun Kukuur, King Kiree. You will need to wait three weeks before returning to me for another reward. If you wish to change your title and you have a scrap of Kiree's hide I will accept the hide and name you Kiree Killer!"
- Guard Fassel tells you, "I am now authorized to reward more experienced adventurers with mana forge keys and you qualify. Best of luck to you."
- Guard Fassel gives you Mana Forge Key.
- You give Guard Fassel Kiree's Hide.
- Let it be known that <Player> has faced and defeated Kiree! Let it be known that from this day forth <Player> shall be known as Kiree Killer! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
- You've earned 50,000,000 experience.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.