- Allegiance Commands
- Death and Corpse Commands
- Help Commands
- Housing Commands
- Messaging Commands
- Recall Commands
- Miscellaneous Commands
Note: You may use either a forward slash (/) or an at symbol (@) to begin any command.
|/deaths||Displayed your number of deaths. Removed during the Waking from the Abyss event. This information is now displayed in the Backpack/Character Status Panel and optionally in your assessment window.|
|/index|| Displayed a list of Advocates currently on duty in a specific town. Now it displays:
|/house available||Previously listed the number and position of houses currently available for purchase. /hslist [house type] now performs the same function. Note: Using Apartment in the command does not list positions - only the number available.|
|/lifestone||Previously killed your character and sent you to the lifestone. /lifestone now recalls you to your attuned lifestone, and /die is used to kill yourself.|
|/list <town name>||Displayed a list the Advocates in or immediately near the town you are in.|
|/logopolis||Opened a game of Pong within the game window.|
| Displayed available render commands. /render is still valid, but the sub-commands no longer function. These are now controlled in the Config tab of the Options Panel.
|/sepaku||Previously killed your character and sent you to the lifestone. /lifestone now recalls you to your attuned lifestone, and /die is used to kill yourself.|
| Displayed who the current speaker of the allegiance was. Speakers were removed and replaced with the Allegiance Officer system during the Mired Hearts event. Using any of these commands will now display:
- In Heroes' Respite, the @deaths command was added.
- In To Raise a Banner of Flame, the squelch commands were updated.
- In Twilight's Gleaming, the "@friends online" command was added.
- In A Reign of Stone, the @permit command for giving another player access to your corpse was added.
- In The Changing of the Ways, the "@log <filename>" command was added.
- In Chains of Command, new allegiance communication commands were added.
- In Crests of a Turbulent Sea, the @corpse and "@help fillcomps" commands were added.
- In The Gathering Storm, the @house hooks on/off commands were added.
- In Fever Dreams, the @house mansion_recall command was added.
- In Persuasion. the @house available command was added.
- In Betrayal, the @die command was added and the @lifestone command now recalls you to the your lifestone instead of killing you. The @allegiance boot command was also added during that event.
- In Hidden Vein, the @house available command was updated and now lists # of apartments available.
- In Castling, the @filter command was updated to allow filtering of recall messages.
- In Repercussions, the @font command was added.
- In A Swelling Tide, the @day command was added.
- In From the Darkness Born, the @loadfile [filename] command was added.
- In Under Cover of Night, the @afk command were added.
- In Down Twisting Paths, shorter @hslist commands for listing one type of house were added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.