Related topics: Skills, Category:Weapons, Category:Daggers, Category:Retired Skills
- Damage is calculated based on Coordination.
- In Darkness Ascendant, dagger's damage modifier skill was changed from Strength to Coordination.
- In Now In This Hush, it became possible to hilt certain daggers and gain double and triple strike damage.
- In The Hall of the Tusker King, Dirks were introduced that have a higher base damage than previous types of dagger but cannot be hilted.
- In ??, the variance and max damage of daggers were tweaked upwards, until it had a Damage over Time rating on a par with other racial weapons.
- In Old Ghosts, a new range of hiltable daggers was introduced with base weapon requirements of 370, 400, and 420 that can be also tinkered, including imbues.
||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic
||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning
|Secondary Combat Skills
||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack
||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield
||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering
||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run
Appraise Armor, Appraise Item, Appraise Magic Item, Appraise Weapon, Axe, Bow, Crossbow, Dagger, Gearcraft, Mace, Spear, Staff, Sword, Thrown Weapons, Unarmed Combat