|Description||Helps you wield daggers, knives and similar weapons.|
|Formula||(Quickness + Coordination) / 3|
|Base Status||Untrained - Trained for free on Aluvians.|
|Cost to Train||4|
|Cost to Specialize||4|
|Buffs||Dagger Mastery (Spell), Quickness (Spell), Coordination (Spell)|
|Debuffs||Dagger Ineptitude (Spell), Slowness (Spell), Clumsiness (Spell)|
- Damage is calculated based on Coordination.
- In Darkness Ascendant, dagger's damage modifier skill was changed from Strength to Coordination.
- In Now In This Hush, it became possible to hilt certain daggers and gain double and triple strike damage.
- In The Hall of the Tusker King, Dirks were introduced that have a higher base damage than previous types of dagger but cannot be hilted.
- In ??, the variance and max damage of daggers were tweaked upwards, until it had a Damage over Time rating on a par with other racial weapons.
- In Old Ghosts, a new range of hiltable daggers was introduced with base weapon requirements of 370, 400, and 420 that can be also tinkered, including imbues.
|Magic Skills||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic|
|Combat Skills||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning|
|Secondary Combat Skills||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack|
|Defense Skills||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield|
|Crafting Skills||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering|
|Misc Skills||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.