April 2011 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 2,294k (Client: 4680k)
- Monthly Explorer Society Quests
- Queen Elysa in Danger - Prince Borelean Strathelar NPC retired, replaced with Lord Dargeth
- Lady Daenerah
- Lord Dargeth - replaces Prince Borelean Strathelar (Arwic)
- Apparition of Borelean Strathelar
- Apparition of Emperor Geraine
- Apparition of Hoshino Kei
- Town Network - Corridors towards the wings straightened (by - player's request) and became no-log.
- The Shadows:
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard reports that Asheron is trying to make peace with some golem... Very strange."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard several rumors that Isin Dule himself is seeking adventurers for some task."
- Town Crier tells you, "There now seems to be a third one of Borelean's knights up by the Gurogs and Snow Tuskers. Why is that hut in the middle of the snow so popular these days?"
- Town Crier tells you, "A Royal Knight named Lady Daenerah has joined Sir Donovan and Sir Learth in the area held by the Gurog, and is rewarding adventurers for assistance in dealing with the ritual the knights have been hunting down."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems the Shadow, Isin Dule is in Arwic, seeking adventurers to help him with some task."
- Town Crier tells you, "Lord Asheron is seeking adventurers to assist him in a diplomatic mission dealing with an intelligent golem."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Asheron's trying to bring Deewain over to our side huh? With all these new Empyreans floating around that might be a tough sell. The guy likes me and that's all that really matters."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Sure I took a peak down into that spire. If I could make it down all those stairs drunk I don't know what everyone else's problem was. Maybe people need to learn how to walk before they learn how to talk."
- Ulgrim belches loudly in your direction.
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Enlightening bit of information for ya. Spend some time thinking about that one."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Borelean and Hoshino came by asking me to go and stop some ritual. I counter offered that Hoshino stay here and have a drink with me while Borelean got lost. In the end, neither offer was accepted, but at least that meant more stout for me."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Ler Rhan against Isin Dule. The Light against the Darkness and the rest of Dereth stuck in the middle. Mark my words this is going to get messy. Choose your side wisely. There are always repercussions when all is said and done. That's why I always choose the side of stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Way to be an enabler. I appreciate it."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.