|Previous:||History of Auberean||Next:|
|Arelis Eipoth||Vacari Eipoth|
|Portal Year||Yalaini Epothi||Event|
|-15,173 PY||DE 1|| Dericost
Beginning of the Age of Dericost.
While most Falatacot practice their magic within ethical bounds, the Dericost know no such bounds. Soon the Dericost nobility comes across the darkest of the Falatacot refugees' rituals which hold out the promise of eternal life. The Dericost are not aware that these magics involve the death of the physical body and the tying of the person's spirit to its decaying form. Once the initial shock of this discovery wears off, the Dericost find this an acceptable price to pay and many of the nobility transform themselves into undead. Among the first is a figure called His Eternal Splendor, along with those in his inner circle, Lady Aerfalle and Lord Rytheran.
|-10,465 PY||DE 4709|| Dericost
The Sarian Family is awarded a patent of nobility for service to the Ice Throne of Dericost. The Sarian Family will serve as the lords and ladies of Antaoc for 1,465 years, until the defeat of Dericost.
|-10,027 PY||DE 5,147||Haebrous|
|-10,022 PY||DE 5,152|| Haebrous, Ruschk
In the fifth year of the reign of His Majesty King Braletain of Haebrous, a tribe of Ruschk in the frigid northern edge of the Kingdom of Haebrous is slain to make way for a mercantile company's gemstone excavations. The only survivor of this tribe, Grael, is brought back to the Royal Menagerie. Carraida, the young Queen of Haebrous, begged her husband to send Grael to gladiatorial pits for her amusement. Grael goes on to be undefeated, killing all that challenge him and eating their hearts.
|-10,020 PY||DE 5,154|| Haebrous, Ruschk
Two seasons later, The Grael Rebellion occurs. Grael and some of his fellow slaves overpower the arena guards and take over the entire building. Ten thousand Haebreans and no small number of visiting Yalaini and Dericostians die. Queen Carraida, who was present at the arena, is killed by Grael in an act of vengeance. The rebellion spills out into the streets. On the third day of the rebellion the royal army corners the slaves in the West Market. The King orders royal mages to incinerate the entire market square with a rain of magical fire that lasts almost a full day. Grael, however, escapes.
|-10,020 PY||DE 5,154|| Haebrous, Shadow, Ruschk
During the rebellion, four slave brothers, Baranaith, Farelaith, Hiranaith, and Korogaith, escape from the capital of Haebrous and flee to the coast. They commandeer a ship from a small fishing village south of the capital and put out to sea. None of them know how to sail, and drift out to sea. Some time later they arrive on Dereth near a rivermouth. They head inland towards a forest, and encounter Grael. The brothers join Grael in his journey north to find a dark power. Grael finds what he was seeking, and is wrapped in Living Darkness, tranformed into the Black Spear of the Kemeroi. Baranaith, Hiranaith, and Korogaith are changed to Shadows, while Farelaith flees.
|-10,020 PY||DE 5,154|| Falatacot, Shadow
Grael chooses to sleep on a island north of Vissidal. His presence covers the island in Shadow, and the isle is soon called the Dark Isle. Those Falatacot who followed the Old One N'cthail use ancient seals to sink the isle below the waves, in hopes none will ever wake Grael and that this world will be free of him forever.
|-10,020 PY||DE 5,154|| Haebrous
Twenty years after The Grael Rebellion, King Braletain is a ruined and wasted man, a shadow of the strong and admirable leader he had been. His weakness has emboldened the ever-grasping Dericostians, there is no clear and qualified successor, and Lord Alashorn fears war will come soon between the Kingdoms.
|-10,000 PY||DE 5,174||Dericost|
At some point, Braletain no longer rules over Haebrous. Jailne is the King of Haebrous at the end of the Millennium War.
|-9,000 PY||DE 6,174|| Dericost, Haebrous, Yalain
After nearly 1,000 years of conflict, the Haebrous and Dericost lands are devastated. The Ice Throne of Dericost is overturned by the victorious Haebrous and Yalain.
- If an entry has no source listed at the end of the line, its source is the next one listed.
- There are no Year Zeros in the Yalain Eipoth system.
- Portal Year is abbreviated as PY.
- Dates in normal text are confirmed.
- Dates in italics are a best estimate based on the available information.
- Entries with no date are placed where they are only as a best estimate based on the available information, and may have occured at another time.
- When further clarification for the placement of an event is needed, the maintainer(s) of the timeline will place an editor's note.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 2001/11 Dark Majesty - Ages of the Empyrean
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2003/02 The History of Auberean/Volume I: Empires Clashing (-30,000 to -9,000)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2001/04 A Reign of Stone - Scrawled Note (Aerbax Laboratory - Translated)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 2005/08 Friend and Foe - The Grael Rebellion
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 2005/12 Through Sacrifice, Strength - Our Bitter Winter
- ↑ 2006/06 From the Darkest Depths - Raising Grael's Island
- ↑ Lonely in the World - A Text Book