|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Drudge Present Raids|
Drudges are randomly raiding present hordes in random towns across Dereth.
- Randomly occurring quest/event that is active during the festival season (accompanied by a global announcement before it starts). See also: Seasonal Quests and Events.
Walkthrough & Notes
- A global precedes the beginning of the raid with an announcement of the location.
- In the town, a pile of presents will appear which is ethereal and not attackable/useable.
- After a few minutes, balloons will appear that begin to drop Drudge Pilferers. The drudges will attempt to run to the pile of presents and steal them. Kill the Drudge Pilferers before they can do so.
- The balloons are not clickable or attackable.
- One of the last drudges will drop a random trophy.
- If all the enemies are killed and the pile of presents is still intact, a large single present will spawn. Use the present to receive your rewards.
- Warning: The reward present is only there for 3 minutes after the raid.
|Experience:||100,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Panic has gripped the citizens of Silyun as a group of balloons drift towards the town!
- Rewards Dialog
- You have been awarded the title of "Loss Prevention"
- You've earned 105,999,994 experience.
- You've earned 5,299 Luminance.
- Holiday Present gives you Mistletoe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.