|Related Pages Images References|
Daughter of the Duke of Bellenesse and Master Swordfighter, trained by Sir Bellas.. . Her mother is a Silveran princess and Eleonora is supposed to have been the seventh in the line for the throne of that kingdom.
Eleonora played a major role in starting the rebellion of the House of Bellenesse on Ispar. Prince Renlen pursued Eleonora du Bellenesse, who did not welcome his attentions. During a supposedly friendly duel, he killed his rival, Lord Darren di Marden. . Years later, Eleonora defeats and kills Renlen during the final duel in another Tournament..
After Silyun was founded, she and her sword trainer Sir Bellas and Carlo di Cenza managed to break in the Fortress of Varicci II and steal some tomes the Viamontian Mages of Varicci had studied to become more powerful.
Once her body was delivered to the Duke of Bellenesse, the war came to a close. But the end of that war did not erase the tension that exists between the Loyalists of Sanamar and the Rebels of Silyun. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2005/04 The Execution
- ↑ The Tournament Part II
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Tournament Part III
- ↑ 2005/09 Under Cover of Night - To My Dear Uncle
- ↑ The Tournament Part I
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 2006/03 Down Twisting Paths - The Sword of Bellenesse
- ↑ 2005/02 Infiltration - Halaetan Magic
- ↑ 2005/01 Assault - Shadow Pass
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - Grand Knight#Lore & Dialog
- ↑ 2005/09 Under Cover of Night - A Warning
- ↑ 2005/09 Under Cover of Night - Augmentation (Text)
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - The Viamontian Conflict