- Value: 6,000
- Armor Level: 150
- Slashing: Below Average (150)
- Piercing: Below Average (150)
- Bludgeoning: Average (150)
- Fire: Below Average (75)
- Cold: Unparalleled (300)
- Acid: Below Average (75)
- Electric: Below Average (75)
- Nether: Average (150)
- Wield requires level 50
- Activation requires Arcane Lore: 100
- Spellcraft: 200
- Mana: 1330
- Mana Cost: 1 point per 40 seconds.
- A robe crafted from a mattekar hide. It has some natural padding in it that makes it more resistant to damage. This robe has been enhanced by Belinda du Loc
- Obtained by giving a Robe of the Tundra, dropped by Tundra Mattekars, to Belinda du Loc of Stonehold.
- You give Belinda du Loc Robe of the Tundra.
- Belinda du Loc tells you, "I have enhanced this item using the essence of the creature that once wielded it, put it to good use. If you do not want it give it back and I will reward you alternatively."
- Belinda du Loc gives you Enhanced Robe of the Tundra.
- You give Belinda du Loc Enhanced Robe of the Tundra.
- Belinda du Loc tells you, "I see you didn't want to keep this, that's a shame."
- You've earned 500,000 experience.
- The version given by Beldinda du Loc is white with purple trim.
- You can obtain a version with grey and red trim by giving the enhanced robe to Mazur ibn Stounis in Greenspire.
- You give Mazur ibn Stounis Enhanced Robe of the Tundra.
- Mazur ibn Stounis tells you, "Interesting... but I think it would look better like this."
- Mazur ibn Stounis gives you Enhanced Robe of the Tundra.
- You can obtain a version with white and orange/yellow trim (similar to a Hoory Mattekar Robe) by giving the enhanced robe to Yi Yo-Jin in Neydisa Castle.
- You give Yi Yo-Jin Enhanced Robe of the Tundra.
- Yi Yo-Jin tells you, "What is this? It seems to be a poorly modified robe made from the hide of a Tundra Mattekar... almost as if it was pulled directly off the creature with no care for crafting at all..."
- Yi Yo-Jin gives you Enhanced Robe of the Tundra.
- Yi Yo-Jin tells you, "I believe it's much more suitable it looks like that."
- Note that the color ACID (Violet) does show up when ID-ed with DCS or VTank, but does not show ingame for the version given by Mazur. Instead, the trim shows the secondary color of the first palette
| The sample is only an approach of how the item looks ingame.|
See User:Sanddh/Guides/Armor Color Table for other available palettes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.