|Maps NPCs Creatures Items and Objects Portals Images Update History|
|Falatacot Visitor's Alcove|
|Restrictions|| Level: 180|
|Coordinates|| 67.4N, 30.5E on Bur|
|Route||From Upper Catacombs on Bur|
|Map Files:||None Available|
Speak to Roderick in Mite Maze for flag. From Kor-Gursha, take the Southern Catacombs portal then stick right until you come to another portal, next to it is a large boulder, use the rock to be portaled to the Upper Catacombs. This dungeon is a very large square hallway with doors leading to cells lining all sides. Go to the east hallway (that runs north to south), east side, fourth room from the south, use the Falatacot Statue in that room.
- This is the statue that Roderick told you about. You activate it and are teleported away to the Falatacot Visitor's Alcove.
- Wiki Map:
- Ancient Counselor
- Enraged Ancient Soul
- Falatacot Blood Elder
- Falatacot Blood Prophetess
- Falatacot Consort
- Tormented Imperial Consort
Items and Objects
- - Statue which becomes active after you kill the Elite Zharalim
- - on corpse of Falatacot Blood Prophetess
Click image for full size version.