|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Fear Factory Quest|
|Starts At:||Encampment near Rynthid Infested Plains at 61.6S, 63.3W|
|Route:||Mansion to Dangerous Portal Device to Center of the Obsidian Plains|
Assist Geilla in freeing shadows which have been emprisoned by the Rynthid Virindi.
Ascending the Platforms
- Speak with Geilla at 61.6S, 63.3W at the Encampment near Rynthid Infested Plains.
- To gain entrance to the quest dungeon, you will need to make your way up the floating platforms that litter the area. You will be running around outside in the Rynthid Infested Plains.
- To begin the climb, run to the access ramp located at 62.5S, 65.4W and make your way up. Use a full power jump to the south platform when you reach a dead end. Then go west one platform, then all the way north to a T intersection, then east to the Fear Factory portal.
- Note: The Fear Factory portal is opposite of the portal for Path of Rage if you know where that is.
- Note: The drop is safe.
- Inside the dungeon, you must locate Imprisoned Shadows and talk to them to free them. Each shadow is surrounded by 2 Corrupted Lugians. Each person needs to talk to 5 shadows to complete the quest.
- Note: There are more than 5 shadows in the dungeon. It is currently unknown how many there are total or how fast they respawn after being freed.
- Note: You do not need to kill any enemies to free the shadows. This makes it very possible to solo this quest by running.
- Note: There is a Chorizite Chest in one of the rooms where a shadow is imprisoned.
- After freeing 5 shadows, talk to Geilla again at the Encampment near Rynthid Infested Plains for rewards.
- Note: If you do not have Rynthid Recall, you can locate the surface portal again at the start of the dungeon and then run back.
Dungeons & Maps
|Fear Factory||62.5S, 65.4W||--||--|
|Experience:||100,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Geilla tells you, "Those Rynthid cowards know no honor! They invade our lands and imprison our warriors, not kill them. There must be a logical explanation for their actions."
- Geilla tells you, "We know little about these beings, but we do know they are fueled by emotions. Who knows what devious plans these Rynthid have brewing, but we must do everything in our power to stop them."
- Geilla tells you, "Find where they are keeping these prisoners and free five of the trapped Shadows from within the Rynthid's confines."
- Geilla tells you, "Hurry, there is no time to spare...the Rynthid grow stronger with each passing minute."
- Rewards Dialog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.