- Value: Variable
- Apply this material to a weapon or magic-casting implement to imbue the target with Crippling Blow. Crippling Blow increases the amount of damage that the item does when it critically hits its opponent. The amount of extra damage depends on the attack skill of the wielder.
- Does not stack.
- In Master of Design the name was changed from "Salvaged Type" to "Type Salvage" for technical reasons.
- Uses Magic Item Tinkering skill to apply.
- Imbues a weapon or caster with Crippling Blow
- Salvaged Fire Opal got a use during the Repercussions event, the description was changed during the Verdict event
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.