- Value: 0
- Armor Level: 200 (350)
- Slashing: Excellent (360) (630)
- Piercing: Above Average (240) (420)
- Bludgeoning: Above Average (240) (420)
- Fire: Above Average (300) (525)
- Cold: Average (160) (280)
- Acid: Above Average (300) (525)
- Electric: Average (160) (280)
- Nether: Average (200) (350)
- Activation requires None
- A pair of enchanted Gauntlets granted as a reward for defeating the Champion Stone Fists in the Colosseum.
- Obtained by giving a Stone Fists Token, dropped by Stone Fists, to the Master Arbitrator in Colosseum.
- You give Master Arbitrator Stone Fists Token.
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "I see that you have proved your skill against the Champion, Stone Fists. Well done. I hereby grant you the title, Champion of Stone."
- Master Arbitrator gives you Fists of Stone.
- You've earned 5,113,441 experience.
- Icon updated during Master of Design event.
- No ACIDs or palettes could be derived with any known plugins for either the original nor the dyed versions. The colors and the icons seem to resemble the ones for Diforsa Armor.
- During the Master of Arms event the following changes were made;
- The following spells were removed Moderate Crossbow Aptitude, Moderate Dagger Aptitude, Moderate Mace Aptitude, Moderate Spear Aptitude, Moderate Staff Aptitude, Moderate Sword Aptitude, Moderate Thrown Aptitude, Moderate Unarmed Aptitude, Moderate Axe Aptitude and Moderate Bow Aptitude.
- The following spells were added Moderate Finesse Weapon Aptitude, Moderate Heavy Weapon Aptitude, Moderate Light Weapon Aptitude and Moderate Missile Weapon Aptitude.
|Dyed Fists of Stone|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.