Freebooter is an island just north of the original Vesayen Isles, continuing the chain. It became available in Ancient Powers, the 100th patch. Pristine Mana Shards can be found on creatures spawning here as well as Luminance Creatures.
- To access the isle, use the Statue of Transport at 82.6S 88.8E near the Ithaenc Cathedral (Sanctuary).
- If you are a Master in your Faction, you can use the Master Statue of 'Freebooter Isle' Transport in the drop room of the Faction Stronghold.
- Blessed Moarsman Kill Task
- Commendation Ribbon Recovery
- Defeating Bandit Mana Hunter Boss
- Glowing Jungle Lily Collector
- Glowing Moar Gland Collector
- Killer Phyntos Wasp Kill Task
- Mana-Infused Jungle Flower Collector
- Phyntos Honey Collector
- Phyntos Larva Kill Task
- Phyntos Splinter Collector
- Phyntos Queen Quest
- Rare Island Trophies
|Avarin||56.4S, 96.9E||Quest||Moarsmen Jailbreak|
|Gate Warden Kris||56.4S, 96.9E||Quest||Moarsmen Jailbreak|
|Prison Guard||56.4S, 96.9E||Quest||Moarsmen Jailbreak|
|Emissary of Asheron||62.9S, 96.0E||Quest||The Empyrean Portalspace Stabilizer|
|Bandit Magma Tubes||54.4S, 97.2E||--||--||Defeating Bandit Mana Hunter Boss|
|Moarsman Prison||56.4S, 96.9E||--||--||Moarsmen Jailbreak|
|Empyrean Rescue Dungeon||54.0S, 97.6E||F93B.png||--||Empyrean Rescue Quest|
|Freebooter Phyntos Wasp Hive||63.1S 97.5E||F930.png||--||Killer Phyntos Wasp Kill Task, Phyntos Honey Collector,|
Phyntos Larva Kill Task, Phyntos Queen Quest
Note: Most landscape creatures have a spawn map on the creature's article page.
Freebooter Isle was known as Degar'Alesh, a former stronghold of the Light Falatacot. It was the location of their most powerful temple. It had remained hidden for thousands of years, but recently The Blighted One, T'thuun, has made its appearance there, and slain the Deru Tree that once protected the island.