Related topics: Frisirth (Creature)
|Related Pages Images References|
After the Dericost were slain by the Yalaini and the Haebrean forces at the end of the Millennium War, the Gelidites were driven from their fortresses on the plateau of Gelid in the north of Dericost and were forced to live amongst the Yalaini. Their ancient crafts were forbidden, and they were guarded with mistrust and later on, faced persecution and torture.
Trusting upon a prophesy, which predicted that the Gelidites would turn to power again during a Great Frost, the leaders of the Gelidites decided to wait this out and to found their own city, which they named Frore because of the prophesy. For this, they sailed to the island now known as Dereth. On the coast, they encountered Lord Rytheran and Frisirth nearly killed him, which gave the Gelidites the room to kill off the remaining forces and travel on.
The Gelidites founded the Lost City of Frore in the Lost Wish Mountain Range in Dereth and extended their lives at terrible cost to buy the needed time. Frisirth, at that time still an Acolyte  used his magical powers to carve out many of the tunnels. During this work, he felt a call, and discovered one of the Soul Crystals which held Ilservian Palacost imprisoned.
Frisith studied the crystal, reading ancient Falatacot texts such as the Book of Eibhil and the Uotecatl Ceqt of Nahouhnztl, which were preserved by his family. He deemed the crystal harmless and started experimenting with it. The Gelidites named the Crystal The Great Work, and used it to capture the heat from the earth, cooling off the surface of Dereth in the process.
The Lost City of Frore was discovered by the exploration party of Sir Joffre Tremblant of the Knights of the Golden Flame. The party, including Sir Tremblant, was slain and turned into undead slaves by the Gelidites. 
A second party of Isparians was more successfull. They killed the leaders of the Gelidites (Ferundi, Fenngar and Frisander) at the Gates of Frore. Deeper in the tunnels they found Frisirth, defended by the now undead Sir Tremblant, and killed him. After this, The Great Work was destroyed.
Appearances In Game
- Frisirth (Creature) - Frisith appeared as an undead character defending The Great Work in the Lost City of Frore. He was defeated during Sudden Season patch of the The Fourth Sending of Darkness Story Arc.
- 1999/12 Sudden Season - Gelidites
- 1999/12 Sudden Season - The Book of Minesh
- 1999/12 Sudden Season - Legend of Frore
- 2000/01 Dark Thaw - Microsoft Zone Archive - Asheron's Lore: Journal from Frore
- 1999/12 Sudden Season - Our Great Work
- 2000/01 Dark Thaw - General History of Dereth Vol. I
- 1999/12 Sudden Season - Yarick's Journal
- 2000/01 Dark Thaw - Memorial
- Should the Stars Fall/The Child of Daralet--Leafcull to Frostfell, PY 11 / (November to December, 2000)