|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Frozen Fortress Testing Grounds Quest|
|Starts With:||Sir Donovan (optional)|
|Starts At:||Frozen Valley at 83.8N, 4.3W|
You must find and use an item dropped by enemies at the Frozen Valley in order to be flagged to enter the dungeon.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Fight enemies at the Frozen Valley until a shard is dropped for Frozen Fortess Testing Grounds.
- Use the shard to be flagged to enter the dungeon. This also adds a contract to your contracts tab.
- Enter the Frozen Fortress, located in the largest ice fort structure in the Frozen Valley. The drop is safe.
- Take the right portal in the antechamber to the Testing Grounds.
- Directly ahead and to the left of the drop is a Bloodstone NPC. Kill a few enemies to reach the NPC and talk to it to be flagged for killing 20 guardians within the dungeon.
- Proceed to kill 20 enemies within the dungeon and complete the task. The dungeon eventually leads to a large room filled with enemies that is a dead end.
- Talk to the Bloodstone NPC again after killing 20 enemies to be given a Prototype Bloodstone.
- Give the Prototype Bloodstone to Sir Donovan at the Frozen Valley cabins for rewards.
- Note: You can also take the portal back to the antechamber at the drop and then complete the Frozen Fortress Laboratory Quest if you are flagged.
Dungeons & Maps
|Experience:||26,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Sir Donovan tells you, "Greetings."
- Sir Donovan tells you, "My name is Sir Donovan. I have been dispatched here by Prince Borelean, in order to learn more about these mysterious Bloodstones that have been appearing in the area."
- Sir Donovan tells you, "If you find any information pertaining to the Bloodstones, perhaps we can get to the bottom of this mystery."
- Rewards Dialog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.