Related topics: Seasonal Quests
|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Fuzzy Bunny Slayer Quest|
|Starts At:||Asheron's Island (recommended location)|
|Route:||Eastham to Asheron's Island portal at 17.9N, 64.3E|
Walkthrough & Notes
- Head to Asheron's Island during the Easter season when the baby creatures appear on the landscape.
- When you're on the island, simply kill Black Bunnies until the Hulking Bunny or White Rabbit appears.
- Warning: Beware, the white rabbit is no pushover.
- Kill the bunny when it spawns and loot the orb, or and (pelt doesn't always drop).
- Take the title token to Larry the Rabbit Master, he is found outside of Lytelthorpe at 1.9N, 41.6E.
- Pelts can be taken to William Witty in Lytelthorpe proper at 0.3N 51.7E.
Dungeons & Maps
No quest dungeons.
|defeat the Hulking Bunny|
|Titles:||Fuzzy Bunny Slayer|
|defeat the Easter White Rabbit|
Click image for full size version.
- Handing in Pooky Token to Larry the Rabbit Master
- Larry the Rabbit Master says, "You hear that you rabbits! We have a Fuzzy Bunny Slayer here! Better hop on out of here now or else!"
- Larry the Rabbit Master tells you, "What's this? A token for killing one of those despicable leaf munchers?"
- Larry the Rabbit Master tells you, "You Sir, should be rewarded for your agricultural beneficence!"
- Handing in Hulking Rabbit Pelt to William Witty
- You give William Witty Hulking Rabbit Pelt.
- William Witty tells you, "My, oh my! Just look at the size of this thing!"
- William Witty tells you, "You say this rabbit was protecting the others? I've heard just about every rabbit story there is to tell, but this one takes the carrot cake!"
- William Witty tells you, "I'm no April's Fool, you must have stitched this pelt together from smaller rabbit skins..."
- William Witty tells you, "Hmm, no seams. I just can't get over how darn big this thing is. Ok, give me a minute and I'll have some ridiculously large slippers for you."
- William Witty gives you Hulking Bunny Slippers.
- William Witty tells you, "There ya go! One Hulking Pair of Bunny Slippers. Since you had so much pelt to work with I did some fancy stitch-work and made another rabbit face for the second slipper. Happy hunting and good speed!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.