Dec 2009 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 1,767k (Client: 4,504k)
- Alchemy and Gearcrafting
- Motes now create 3x the Aqua Vitae as they did before.
- Making alchemy protection gems now yields twice as many.
- Alchemical Throwing Phials
- Stack size increased from 50 to 250.
- Burden Decreased from 15 to 10.
- Value of crafted phials reduced by 50%
- Value (cost) of uncrafted phials reduced by 50%
- Fester phials added (created with Health Oil).
- Major, Moderate, and Minor Gearcrafting Armatures now stack.
- More types of salvage and uninscription stones can be used on loot generated Trinkets.
- Guardians of Mhoire Castle
- Castle of Lord Mhoire Quest
- Palm Fort
- Supply Saboteur
- Noble Remains Kill Task
- Guardian Statue Kill Task
- Commendation Ribbon Recovery
- Phyntos Larva Kill Task
- Killer Phyntos Wasp Kill Task
- Phyntos Honey Collector
- Phyntos Splinter Collector
- Phyntos Queen Quest
- Armor of Darkness Updated - armor is no longer attuned.
- Chimeric Quiddity Weapons Updated with Two Handed weapon.
- Hidden Presents Seasonal Quest that was reactivated from 12/21 to 12/31 however due to a repeat timer bug it will be available again next patch.
- Knights of Karlun flagging fixed, Breastplate of Karlun now ivoryable.
- Quiddity Weapons Quest Updated with Two Handed weapon and Weapon Upgrade Kits.
- Singularity Weapons Updated with Two Handed and new upgraded versions of all others.
- Societies of Dereth Updated - timers on all tasks reduced to 3 days.
- Spectral Weapons Updated with Two Handed weapon.
- Singularity Weapons Updated with Two Handed weapon and Weapon Upgrade Kits.
- Tumerok Banners/Assault Weapons Updated with Two Handed weapon and Weapon Upgrade Kits.
- Crafter of Greatblades
- Fort Commander (Celestial Hand)
- Fort Commander (Eldrytch Web)
- Fort Commander (Radiant Blood)
- Ghali al-Fariq
- Shade of Antemy
- Shade of Fordroth
- Shade of Ormend
- Yoked Virindi
- Zahid al-Din
- Inventory updates
- Mhoire Castle Courtyard
- Mhoire Castle
- Mhoire Castle Great Hall
- Freebooter Phyntos Wasp Hive
- Eldrytch Web Nyr'leha Beach Fort
- Radiant Blood Nyr'leha Beach Fort
- Celestial Hand Nyr'leha Beach Fort
- Knight of the Northwest Tower
- Knight of the Southeast Tower
- Knight of the Southwest Tower
- Champion of House Mhoire
- Killer Phyntos Drone
- Killer Phyntos Hive
- Killer Phyntos Queen
- Killer Phyntos Soldier
- Killer Phyntos Swarm
- Phyntos Larva
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you heard of Phials that Fester? I think it's a band name, couldn't really imagine what else everyone could be talking about."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard reports that the Societies have expanded their activities lately."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard reports that the Societies have made it easier to move through their ranks."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard rumors of adventurers finding broken Mana Forge Keys. I told them that crystal wasn't a good material for making keys..."
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin sent me a new shiny blue greatsword to hang on the wall of my apartment. Don't be mocking my apartment; we town criers don't make enough to pay the maintenance costs on a cottage or villa."
- Town Crier tells you, "The people in charge of alternate currencies seem to make all of the advancement. Always something new to buy, I'd suggest you check up with the vendors who work for these people frequently."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Societies seem to be making a push to control one of the more dangerous islands."
- Town Crier tells you, "Were I to see a killer phyntos I'd turn and run the other way."
- Town Crier tells you, "Alchemy is making great advancements. I guess the Arcanum finally got to work, years of relatively small changes and suddenly they're finding ways to make your life easier through alchemy. And it costs less too!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Everyone's been upgrading their old weapons. I've been keeping a list and I've seen assault weapons, quiddity weapons and singularity weapons that all seem to be more powerful than they used to be."
- Town Crier tells you, "Honey, from phyntos?! I would have never imagined it. Always thought they were only wasps... Check out Freebooter if you want to see it for yourself."
- Town Crier tells you, "I have been told that the Societies have sped up their researches, and this has, in turn, made it possible to advance through the ranks of the Societies at an increased rate."
- Town Crier tells you, "It appears that the Societies have built small forts on Moarsmen City. I'm not sure what they're up to but you might want to go check it out."
- Town Crier tells you, "There have been several rumors floating around of adventurers finding shattered Mana Forge Keys in the Gear Knight Invasion Area in the Direlands. If you think you could fix one, it may be worth checking out."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Singularity really keeps up with the times. It would seem that you can now receive a Singularity Greatsword for two handed combat!"
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Armor Upgrade Kits, Weapon Upgrade Kits, where's my Ale Upgrade Kit?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I was looking at a palm tree today and I had a strange feeling that it was the first time I had seen it. I'm sure I've seen these palm trees a thousand times before, hangovers are the worst."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've been experimenting on what happens when you give phyntos wasps ale, you don't want to see the results."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Pure liquid fester, I wonder what that tastes like..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "See! See what the Virindi have brought on us now?!? First Applesause, now killer robots!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'm working on upgrading my stein to hold more ale."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Phial? I always thought Grenade was a better name. Don't ask me what that means, just something that came to me in a dream."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "So now those Societies have spread onto Moarsmen City. Why would anyone want to be there? Those foul smelling Moarsmen, the extreme heat, and not a single coconut from all those palm trees. I suppose they could play count the grains of sand to pass the time."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "And those supply cages they have, I swear I should be able to fit between the bars but I just can't. It's too much to think about I need another drink."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.