- Value: Variable
- Burden: 100
- Properties: Bonded
- Apply this material to a treasure-generated item to raise the item's value by 25%.
- A bar of gold material salvaged from old items.
Salvaged from ?? items
- Does not stack.
- In Master of Design the name was changed from "Salvaged Type" to "Type Salvage" for technical reasons.
- Uses Item Tinkering skill to apply.
- Salvaged Gold got a use during the Repercussions event. Since the Festivus event, the increase in value is 25% instead of 10%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.