- Appeared during 2009 Live Events (Thug attacks).
- Rewarded a to players that had attacked, or killed, a Thug or Thug Boss.
- The necklace could be given back to the shopkeeper, to later receive the title of "Selfless Soul" from Carolyn Woron.
- Grateful Shopkeeper tells you, "I'm wish I had more to give but I'm just a poor shopkeep, perhaps this old family heirloom will be of some use to you."
- Grateful Shopkeeper tells you, "It was passed down to me by my mother, it is all I have left of her. I know she would think you a part of the family with what you did for us today."
- Grateful Shopkeeper gives you Family Necklace.
- You give Grateful Shopkeeper Family Necklace.
- Grateful Shopkeeper tells you, "Oh you are truly too kind! Not only brave enough to save our town from those thugs, but selfless as well. You are a rare breed, the world could do with more people like you."
- Grateful Shopkeeper tells you, "I'm sorry I am just a poor shopkeeper, I can only afford to reward those kind souls I witnessed fighting evil thugs."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.