September 2003 - Announcements Page
- Player Killer Lite introduced, type /pklite to turn "pink" and fight without the penalty of Vitae or loss of items.
- A cold wind touches your heart. You are now a Player Killer Lite.
- When you recruit a new fellowship member, you will no longer walk over to them once they accept. You will still bow, but you will remain at your existing location.
- You can now target a creature/player to cast Item Enchantment spells on their weapon or shield.
User Interface Updates
- There is a new option in the Character Options panel: Automatically Accept Fellowship Requests. If this option and Accept Fellowship Requests are both checked, you will not be prompted to accept when you receive a fellowship request instead, you will automatically join the fellowship.
- Examine Target Panel
- Properties of your items are now more organized. One immediately noticeable change is that the protection levels of armor are listed numerically, with the base armor level taken into account.
- In addition, the icons used for many gems have changed to reflect the icons used in their salvage material and items now list the workmanship in their desciption.
- Lugian Citadel near Lin renamed to Hills Citadel - Updated from level 15+ to levels 20-40. Now has Gotrok Lugians.
- Lugian Citadel near Baishi renamed to Wilderness Citadel - Updated from level 15+ to levels 40-60. Now has Gotrok Lugians.
- Lugian Citadel near Qalabar renamed to Ridge Citadel - Updated from level 15+ to levels 40-60. Now has Gotrok Lugians.
- Other dungeons and POI taken over by Gotrok Lugians|
- Forking Trail
- Lugian Outpost
- Lugian Post
- Old Mine
- 57.8S, 18.0E - Lugian Fortification
- 59.2S, 27.8E - Lugian Tower
- 61.2S, 61.1E - Lugian Pillars
- 64.0S, 25.6E - Lugian Camp
- 71.4S, 18.2E - Lugian Roadhouse
- 67.9S, 32.8E - Gotrok Raider Camp
- 80.8S, 37.6E - Gotrok Raider Camp
- 87.2S, 27.3E - Gotrok Raider Camp
- 88.2S, 34.0E - Gotrok Camp
- Defender of Dereth
- Guardian of Dereth
- Hero of Dereth
- Keeper of Dereth
- Warden of Dereth
- Warlord of Dereth
- Gotrok Amploth
- Gotrok Obeloth
- Gotrok Lithos
- Gotrok Gigas
- Gotrok Juggernaut
- Gotrok Montok
- Gotrok Laigus
- Gotrok Tiatus
- Gotrok Titan
- Olthoi Nymph Grub
- Olthoi Nettler
- Olthoi Soldier Grub
- Olthoi Needler
- Olthoi Noble Grub
- Olthoi Eviscerator Grub
- Olthoi Piercer
- Olthoi Lancer
- Olthoi Swarm Matron
- Olthoi Brood Matron Nymph
- Olthoi Brood Queen Nymph
- Olthoi Elder Brood Matron
- Olthoi Brood Queen Elder
- Olthoi Matron Nymph
- Olthoi Matron
- Adolescent Olthoi Matron
- Young Olthoi Queen
- Olthoi Swarm Warrior
- Olthoi Swarm Mutilator
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "I've seen people fighting in the streets. What madness is this? Has Asheron grown so weak that his protection does not suffice any longer? I'll wager that you couldn't beat me if I sloughed off his protection for a bit of sport. Well, if I wasn't on duty that is."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Olthoi came all at once. People scurried for the safety of buildings. It was horrible, so many memories swelling to the surface again."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Linvak Lugians have warned us that two new Gotrok citadels have been established in the Direlands."
- Town Crier tells you, "That gentleman in the tavern said your mother wears steel-toed gromnie hide boots. I believe you should challenge him!"
- Town Crier tells you, "No, I did not wager on the outcome, what do you take me for? Well, maybe a very small wager..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Four more Olthoi hives have appeared in the north!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Yeah? Go pink and say that!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Deals made in shadow, brought into dim light and blessed in the blood of the innocent make for a new form of battle on this world. I'm not one to raise a blade against my brethren, but if I was... I wonder, how weak has Asheron grown since being sequestered on his island?"
- Town Crier tells you, "I believe I could have been a contender!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear tell that the High Queen is coming to rid the Olthoi from the surface herself. Of course, I had also heard that she was on the move last month. I'm not so sure I trust my sources anymore."
- Town Crier tells you, "If you are visiting Fort Tethana or Candeth Keep keep an eye out for Gotrok encampments. We have received word that they have been busy working on new Citadels in those areas."
- Town Crier tells you, "Rumor says there is a new Olthoi hive near Beach Pass and one near the New Cannthalo settlement."
- Town Crier tells you, "That fellow Antius was poking around all over Dereth. Perhaps he was looking for a source of this latest Olthoi incursion. I just hope they rid them from this place. I don't want to go back to living in a cave stirring a pot."
- Town Crier tells you, "Why is everyone fighting? Can't we all get along?"
- Town Crier tells you, "What are we to do, the land is not safe. The Olthoi have come back and they mean to enslave us all."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
No new messages this month.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.