|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Haleatan Beach Camps|
|Starts With:||Camp Blacksmith (optional)|
|Starts At:||83.2N, 54.6W on Vanguard Isle|
|Route:||From Eastwatch or the Abhorrent Vault (90+ Eaters).|
|Contracts:||Contract for Haleatan Beach Camps|
"Retrieve the keys to the chests and the Camp Blacksmith will craft you a special item."
Walkthrough & Notes
- Kill the Ruschk Camp Leaders at the Ruschk camps at 85.3N 55.0W and 84.5N 53.2W.
- Tip: If you have Lockpick skill, you skip this step, go straight to step 3, and pick the two chests in the tent with the blacksmith rather than gather the keys first.
- Loot the keys and .
- Use the keys to unlock the two chests in the Camp Blacksmith's tent at 83.2N, 54.6W and loot and .
- Hand both scraps to the Camp Blacksmith to receive your rewards.
|Give Fine Leather and Fine Metal Scraps to Camp Blacksmith|
|Experience:||40,300,000 (??% up to level ??)|
- Opening Dialog
- Camp Blacksmith tells you, "Thank you for taking care of those Ruschk savages! They treat me so poorly. Always asking me to craft them more weapons and armor. Hey, if you do me a favor, perhaps I can craft something for you in return."
- Camp Blacksmith tells you, "The Ruschk keep their best materials in these two chests, but they don't trust me with the key. If you could retrieve the keys from the other two camps and open these chests, I'm sure we could find some nice materials in there to work with."
- Camp Blacksmith tells you, "Check the two costal camps to the north and northeast of here. I'll be waiting."
- Handing in Fine Metal Scraps
- You give Camp Blacksmith Fine Metal Scraps.
- Camp Blacksmith tells you, "Excellent! These are some fine materials. I think I might be able to craft a nice reward for you. See if you can get into the other chest. I bet the materials in there would help us out."
- Handing in Fine Leather Scraps
- You give Camp Blacksmith Fine Leather Scraps.
- Camp Blacksmith tells you, "More materials! Yes, this will do nicely. Let me try..."
- The blacksmith begins crafting an item...
- Camp Blacksmith tells you, "Done! Please accept this shield as a token of my appreciation. By the way, I'm going to keep these leftover materials for myself."
- You've earned 40,300,000 experience.
- Camp Blacksmith gives you Squalid Shield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.