Related topics: Healing Kits
|Description||Helps you heal injuries.|
|Formula||(Focus + Coordination) / 3|
|Cost to Train||6|
|Cost to Specialize||4|
|Buffs||Healing Mastery (Spell), Coordination (Spell), Focus (Spell)|
|Debuffs||Healing Ineptitude (Spell), Clumsiness (Spell), Bafflement (Spell)|
- Other Healing Kits can be found as loot on creatures, purchased from Healers in Towns, as rewards from some quests, and crafted from components (Plentiful Healing Kits).
- Spell Stacking and override information for spells that affect Healing can be found at:
- Unusable if not trained or specialized.
- Base difficulty of healing is (Amount of Missing Health * 2) which means the higher your health, the more difficult it can be at a given % of life left.
- Healing while in a combat state is more difficult than healing while in peace mode.
- Heal with hotkeys by putting a Heal Kit on a hot key, then dragging and dropping your main pack (big tan one) onto a hot key. Then press the kit key followed by the pack key and you will heal yourself.
|Magic Skills||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic|
|Combat Skills||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning|
|Secondary Combat Skills||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack|
|Defense Skills||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield|
|Crafting Skills||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering|
|Misc Skills||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.