|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Heart of Innocence Quest|
|Starts At:||Heart of Innocence near 34.0N, 39.0E (portal moves)|
|Route:||Fort Tethana to Hilltop Portal at 1.7N, 71.5W|
|Quest Chain:||1. Oswald's Dirk Quest|
2. Heart of Innocence Quest
3. Elemental Caverns Quest
- Quest to receive the Heart of the Innocent, which can be used on a weapon cast sold by Silencia the Archmage to create a Weeping Weapon (has the Bael'Zharon's Hate property).
- To flag for this dungeon, you must have entered the Fir Tree, which also requires a flag from part of the Oswald's Dirk quest.
- Someone with Lockpick must be on this quest.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Head to the Heart of Innocence dungeon, which appears in a random location on the road between Cragstone and Holtburg around 34.0N, 38.6E, just south of the Obsidian Span.
- Once inside lockpick the door to the south (resistance: 402). Beyond this door, the dungeon is laden with magic traps that cast vulnerability spells and war magic attacks.
- Beyond the first door, pick up and proceed south. Lockpick two more doors (resistance: 402) and continue south as far as you can.
- In the southern most chamber, take the ramp inside the smaller room north. Loop back in either direction and head south once more.
- Very shortly after you will encounter five bosses: Adroth Salson, Den-Ru Chang, Itala the Knife, Li Fanli, and Torgrym the Magnificent. None of them drop anything special.
- Once you have reached the boss chamber, there are no more magic traps. Pick up and in the boss chamber then proceed east.
- Lockpick the next door (resistance: 402). In this room, pick up . Walk through the illusionary wall to the east to enter the final room.
- In the final room, use the to obtain the . Pick up and .
- Head up the ramp to the upper level, and head east around the corner. Use the to open , which contains and .
- Return Jaleh's items to Aaminah in Ayan Baqur for experience. The items that give rewards are: Slippers, Silk Shirt, Turban, and Wedding Ring.
- Note: A very common bug with this quest causes Aaminah to skip your XP rewards for some of the items when turning them in. To minimize this chance, speak with her and then wait at least 30 seconds before handing in each item; repeat this for every item.
- Aaminah will give you .
- Bring the letter to Ro Bi-Jor, Apprentice Tailor at 28.5S, 59.2E in Sawato to receive an additional small xp reward.
The following texts can also be found in the dungeon.
Dungeons & Maps
|Heart of Innocence||34.0N, 39.0E||--||5F46|
|Use the Body of Jaleh al-Thani|
|Give Jaleh's Silk Shirt to Aaminah|
|Give Jaleh's Slippers to Aaminah|
|Give Jaleh's Turban to Aaminah|
|Give Jaleh's Wedding Ring to Aaminah|
|Give 'Letter to Ro Bi-Jor' to Ro Bi-Jor, Apprentice Tailor|
|Obtain items in the Heart of Innocence dungeon|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Aaminah tells you, "Now that I know what happened to my husband there is much that must be done. I want to thank all those that helped find him. I will not go to his final resting place, along the road from the Obsidian Span toward Glendon Wood, for there is nothing there for me.
- Aaminah tells you, "If you find his things within that place I will still reward you for finding them."
- Obtaining the heart
- Body of Jaleh al-Thani gives you Heart of the Innocent.
- The heart of Jaleh al-Thani floats from the wound in his chest and lands in your hands solidifying into a deep red gem.
- As soon as the heart turns crystalline in your hands another appears in the dead man's body beating once more.
- Showing Jaleh's Leggings
- You allow Aaminah to examine your Jaleh's Leggings
- Aaminah tells you, "I am sorry, thank you for your efforts. Take these, they will better serve you now, I have no need of them. They will only serve as painful memories of happy times that are now gone.
- Aaminah tells you, "You should also be rewarded for your efforts.
- Showing Jaleh's Chain Shirt
- You allow Aaminah to examine your Jaleh's Chain Shirt
- Aaminah tells you, "His chain shirt crafted by the hands of the finest Aluvian metal smith on Dereth. This is all the proof I need to know that my husband is no longer among the living. For him to part ways with this finery ensures that his life is over.
- Aaminah tells you, "How I wish that you had not found this item. But you have.
- Aaminah tells you, "Take this as payment for services well done and please, I beg you leave me to grieve for my lost husband."
- Showing Jaleh's Necklace
- You allow Aaminah to examine your Jaleh's Necklace
- Aaminah tells you, "Jaleh's necklace.
- Aaminah tells you, "It was a gift from his mother. He always wore it, he'd never taken it off around me. Even when he slept. It was the only thing that he had to remind himself of home. Here.
- Aaminah tells you, "I have no need of it anymore. But you might find the same comfort that he did within its embrace.
- Aaminah tells you, "I am grateful for your efforts."
- Handing in Jaleh's Wedding Ring
- You give Aaminah Jaleh's Wedding Ring
- Aaminah tells you, "If only you had known his kindness. Though he was gruff at times and often selfish there was a part of him that was truly and deeply generous and kind.
- Aaminah tells you, "I knew that part of his life and now that has been taken. Where is the law in this land that will punish his murderer?
- Aaminah tells you, "Would that there was someone that could bring this criminal to justice. Alas, I must be thankful that you have found this ring, the symbol of our love.
- Aaminah tells you, "You have done more then ever I would have expected any to achieve. Thank you for setting my mind at ease. It is horrible what has happened but never knowing what had happened to Jaleh, my love, would have been far worse.
- You've earned 8,000,000 experience
- Aaminah tells you, "I know that this is not much of a reward for what you have done but it is all I can manage."
- Handing in Jaleh's Slippers
- You give Aaminah Jaleh's Slippers
- Aaminah tells you, "Soft as the desert sand. Much like his touch. I shall miss it deeply. Why must such things happen?
- Aaminah tells you, "Were they not supposed to have disappeared with the creation of the Lifestones. But now so many are learning ways to circumvent Asheron's potent magic.
- Aaminah tells you, "Here it is meager I know but it is all I can muster.
- You've earned 8,000,000 experience
- Aaminah tells you, "What defender allows this to happen to their people?
- Aaminah tells you, "I want Jaleh back.
- Aaminah breaks down in a fit of tears.
- Handing in Jaleh's Turban
- You give Aaminah Jaleh's Turban
- Aaminah tells you, "Though he preferred the open air that a Qafiya afforded him he would often use his turban as a belt or sash. I thank you for returning this to me.
- You've earned 8,000,000 experience
- Handing in Jaleh's Silk Shirt
- You give Aaminah Jaleh's Silk Shirt
- Aaminah tells you, "This was his favorite shirt. He had it made by To-ping Ra. Though To-ping Ra allowed an apprentice to create it.
- Aaminah tells you, "Jaleh was more than impressed, he was astounded but true to form he berated the apprentice and had the cost of the shirt lowered.I felt bad for the apprentice but there was little that I could do.
- Aaminah tells you, "Do me one final favor, please.Take this note to the apprentice so that they might know the truth.
- Aaminah gives you Letter to Ro Bi-Jor
- Aaminah tells you, "I am very thankful for what you have done.
- You've earned 8,000,000 experience.
- Handing in "Letter to Ro Bi-Jor" to Ro Bi-Jor, Apprentice Tailor
- You give Ro Bi-Jor, Apprentice Tailor Letter to Ro Bi-Jor
- Ro Bi-Jor, Apprentice Tailor tells you, "This clears a lot up. I had thought that the shirt was some of my best work. Now I know that it was.
- Ro Bi-Jor, Apprentice Tailor tells you, "I am truly sorry that Jaleh is dead. That is a tragedy.
- You've earned 250,000 experience
- Ro Bi-Jor, Apprentice Tailor tells you, "My thanks for delivering this to me.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.