- Route: Run from Holtburg
Lore & Dialog
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "If you are stealthy enough, you can sneak right up to a banderling who is too busy looking around nervously to notice -- sadly, I have not found this to be the case with dancing drudges."
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "I have learned the deadly and secret arts from Dereth's greatest assassin -- so do watch your back, please."
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "I can move with complete invisibility, using no magic trick or power. I use only skill to move unseen, or to strike, or to evade the onslaught of war magic -- you do know what skill is, aye?"
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "Well, you do seem to be pretty wealthy, and this is broad daylight, after all -- so how's about you consider loaning me one of those crisp new 250,000 pyreal notes? Consider it payment for the two gifts I am giving you: Protection from imminent danger, and a bit of advice to be imparted upon payment."
- You give Hemmik the Sly Trade Note (250,000).
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "A wise decision -- one I may ask you to make again sometime. For now however, I will make good on the promise of advice, with a little bit of secret information thrown in for free. Consider it another gift, heh."
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "The advice: "Always seek to gain advantage when your enemy is involved; double the advantage when the enemy is a friend.""
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "And now, the information. I suggest you keep this to yourself, lest we end up with every arch mage and their vassal running around this place like gromnies with their heads cut off."
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "I know of a well-hidden complex of deep tunnels called the Elemental Caverns. You look like you get around, so I'm sure these directions will be quite easy for you."
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "In the southern Direlands, there is a dungeon called the Lightless Catacombs. It is here that a winding valley begins, running westward. Head west through the valley until you reach two small in ground structures. One filled with undead, the other housing a portal to Zaikhal."
- Hemmik the Sly tells you, "Nearby, you will find a steep slope that will take you to the top of the mountains. You will find the entrance to the caverns in the rocky peaks."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.