March 2011 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 2,811k (Client: 4,580k).
An additional client patch of 4,680k was made on March 23.
- Sedgemail Leather Armor introduced.
- More rare weapons including a Void Magic orb has been added.
- New monster agro scream behavior: fighting monsters in interior locations should no longer attract monsters from exterior locations but fighting monsters outside should still attract monsters from interior locations.
- Shadow Communication
- Dericost Ritual Investigation
- Seasonal Quests and Events for April now active.
- Monthly Explorer Society Quests
- Town Crier tells you, "There seems to be a second of Borelean's knights up by the Gurogs and Snow Tuskers, searching for more information initially uncovered by the first."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard several rumors of strange activity near the Sho town of Tou-tou."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems the Shadow, Isin Dule, is meeting with Prince Borelean in Arwic, in regards to increased Shadow activity. I wonder what that's about?"
- Town Crier tells you, "A Royal Knight named Sir Learth has joined Sir Donovan in the area held by the Gurog, and is rewarding adventurers for assistance with his hunt for the ritual mentioned in Sir Donovan's research into the Bloodstones."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Ever wonder how more and more people keep popping up at that cottage near the Gurog site? I mean the cottage is tiny. Where the hell do they all put their stuff? Not to mention there is only one bed..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "The snow is gone you say? Well thanks for that bit of information. Are you trying to rub in the fact that I live in a desert? And people wonder why I drink so much, so rude."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You know why those shadows decided to pop out of the ground over near Tou-Tou? They wanted to be as far away from me as possible. They know I'd mess them up if they showed up here."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've seen people running around in some new armor lately. I say give me a dirty yellow robe any day. Now that is style."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You know what I like best about this time of year? Baby bunnies are absolutely DELICIOUS. You should try one, or four, since just one won't fill you up. Now we just need some baby cows...."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've got to say, shadow spires popping up out of the ground is never a good sign. I'm glad we pulled Isin Dule over to our side before this all started. He could end up being pretty useful if a new shadow war begins."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.