We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
May 2002 - Announcements Page
- Experience rewards for many creatures have been updated.
- From levels 1-5, players no longer lose any items or pyreals. From 6-10, players lose half their pyreals on death, but no items. From 11-20, players lose half their pyreals and 1 non-wielded item on death. From 21-35, players lose half their pyreals, and a normal (compared to the previous system) number of non-wielded items on death. For levels 36 and up, there are no changes to the previous system. Players will continue to lose the normal amount of pyreals and items, including wielded items. Please note this change does not affect any PK interactions at all.
User Interface Updates
- The Fellowship Panel now displays a list of all fellow's vital stats without the need to click names first.
- Town name now appears when you select it on the map.
- 7th tab added to the spell bar.
- Items placed on house hooks can now be identified.
- There is a new option in the Character Panel called “Display Allegiance Logins”.
- Bronze Statues Quest
- The Callous Heart Quest
- Horn of Vigilance Quest
- Isparian Weapons Quest
- Nuhmudira's Boon Quest
- Mnemosynes - Xp reward for Unlocked Large Mnemosynes increased from 45,000xp to 75,000xp.
- Lady Aerfalle Quest - See Upcoming Changes to Aerlinthe for details.
- Arcanum Research Facility
- Arcanum Storehouse
- The Callous Heart
- Fathomless Chasm
- Grievver Valley
- Mannikin Foundry
- Effigy Foundry
- Mammet Foundry
- Colossus Foundry
- Ruined Cave Outpost - Level 1-6 requirement updated to 1-20.
- Coral Golem Viceroy
- Bound Coral Golem
- Bound Crystal Golem
- Crystal Golem Imperator
- Diamond Golem Suzerain
- Magma Golem Exarch
- Obedient Obsidian Golem
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "Hear that? Of course not, you are not an Olthoi. That sound you don't hear is my new Horn of Vigilance keeping the vermin away. At least I think it is... Anyway, the deal was too good to resist and it's available only from Coron Usgin in Zaikhal!"
- Town Crier tells you, "The Arcanum has built a new place for themselves close to Xarabydun. They call it the Consortium. It houses their great minds that are constantly working on efforts to improve life for us."
- Town Crier tells you, "The townspeople of Stonehold have been complaining about Grievvers raiding their livestock. The Exploration Society has been asked to look into the issue."
- Town Crier tells you, "All citizens of New Aluvia beware! The statues menacing the towns across the land have redoubled their attack - they are now unleashing the magic of war upon our already beleaguered townsfolk! What's more, their replicas are answering their summons with an even greater frequency. What will become of our towns if the way to stop them isn't found?"
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear tell that Balthazar and the rest of the Royal Guard have been busy outside of Lin, trying to get that portal ready for adventurers to enter."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Consortium workshops have finally sent the Arcanum Researchers a report on their findings about the statues - perhaps if you went to visit them in Cragstone, Zaikhal or Hebian-To, they will be able to tell you more."
- Town Crier tells you, "Are you thinking of getting a Horn of Vigilance? Then go see Coron Usgin in Zaikhal. Has he got a deal for you! And you can only hear about it here, through Town Criers! Go see him today, won't you?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you ever noticed how all the Statues look exactly alike, down to the last detail? I keep wondering...well, I'd better leave that to people who know better about such things."
- The Town Crier slowly turns to you, then suddenly goes wide-eyed at what has appeared behind your shoulder.
- Town Crier tells you, "Quick! Behind you! A statue!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I'm sorry, I've been so jumpy of late - they've been appearing and reappearing so much recently, but I must have only imagined it. I remember the peace of the old days, and you know, it just bring tears to my eyes."
- The Town Crier lowers their voice.
- Town Crier tells you, "It's true, he's sent a new emissary, it stands near one of the windmills outside of Eastham. He hasn't forgotten about us at all. I haven't been to the windmill yet, but I certainly cannot wait to see what his emissary has to say. I knew Asheron wouldn't abandon us."
- Town Crier tells you, "Poor Nuhmudira, who knows what is going to happen to her, so many people, so many choices. Hey which pull did you make?"
- Town Crier tells you, "The Arcanum Tinkers have finally built their workshops out in the sands near Xarabydun. The peace and quiet is so absolute out there, I can see why they chose it."
- Town Crier tells you, "I visited a friend of mine in her house the other day and she had this beautiful Ursuin hide rug on the floor. I asked her how she got it. She showed me the scars and said "Ursuin Slasher," and something about a leathercrafter at Bandit Castle, but by then I wasn't listening."
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you seen those new crystalline weapons? My cousin had one. He said that he didn't care for it too much when fighting without an elemental stone."
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin said that the new weapons made from pyreal were nothing spectacular. But then he put a fire stone in his sword and waded in amongst some Shivvers. Scary, scary stuff. No ordinary fire sword could have caused that carnage."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Go away, I dont feel well. I just want to be alone with my drink."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "We play with toys while real enemies move unchecked! Where are our Leaders!? Its not metal, but flesh we should fear."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I didnt really want the old bat to die. We are making rash choices on things we know very little about. I should have tried to help her..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I fear we may have made a far worse monster than she ever could have been."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Muh... He visited me last night. I thought I was having a dream... I wish it were a dream"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "He wanted to tell me something, but all I could hear was this loud ringing noise. His hollow eyes... he didnt even see me really."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "What did he say to me?!? What was it?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I think he said soon. What did he mean? Soon? We cant die! We shouldnt be able to die should we?"
- Changes to the Code of Conduct
- Upcoming Changes to Aerlinthe
- Rollout Article
- Release Notes
- Letter to the Players
- May Hotfix
- State of the Code
Click image for full size.