|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Starts With:||Zairente Ra-Yao|
|Starts At:||Linvak Mountains (random spawn)|
- The armor from this quest may be further upgraded via the Halls of Knorr quest.
- This quest requires some lever pulling, but the doors stay open long enough for a single person to complete it.
Walkthrough & Notes
Part 1: Obtain Supplies
- Locate the randomly appearing wilderness vendors, or obtain their items from other players.
- Obtain a , a low drop rate trophy from various Grievvers, including Virulent Grievvers, Venomous Grievvers, Bile Grievvers, Bane Grievvers and Harrower Grievvers
- Use the acid on the dagger to obtain the .
- Locate a Humming Crystal Portal, which spawns randomly in certain wilderness areas like the Direlands and Linvak Mountain Range. The portal is tiable, though not summonable, so if you chance across it before you have the acid or dagger you can save the tie.
- At the Humming Crystal, use the Glittering Crystalline Key on the Strange Humming Crystal to obtain the .
The following steps can be done in either order, and there are advantages to each.
- Advantages of going to the Hieromancer Halls first:
- Advantage of going to the Lyceum first:
- If you want to experiment with the color of your armor, or are unsure of your success rate, it is better to obtain the unkindled armor first and then go to the Halls, where you can pick up as many kindling stones as you need.
Part 2: Hieromancer's Halls
- While still at the Humming Crystal, tie to or use the Exit Portal. It drops close to the Hieromancers' Halls
- Enter the Halls. Follow the map to reach the , and .
- Obtain the Kindling stones you need. It takes about 25 seconds for the stone to respawn. Color is purely for style and has no effect on the stats or spells on the finished armor. If you want Thaumaturgic Plate Armor - armor for trained War Magic - you need 1 stone per piece of armor. If you want Exarch Plate Armor - armor for specialized War Magic - you need 2 stones per piece of armor.
- Optional: After obtaining your kindling stones, head deeper in to obtain the .
Part 3: Ishilai Lyceum
- Use the Lyceum Recall Gem to send yourself to the Ishilai Lyceum.
- Take the and present it to Eaushi the Trainer. It will teleport you into the Lyceum Training Grounds.
- Take the west hallway for the easiest difficulty test. Kill the Tenuous Nephol Golem and loot the . You may have to kill several golems before obtaining a crystal. Take the exit portal.
- Re-enter the Training Grounds. Take the north hallway for the middle difficulty test. Kill the Diaphanous Nephol Golem and loot the . You may have to kill several golems before obtaining a crystal. Take the exit portal.
- Re-enter the Training Grounds. Take the east hallway for the hardest difficulty test. Kill the Turbid Nephol Golem and loot the . You may have to kill several golems before obtaining a crystal. Take the exit portal.
- Present the three crystals to Eaushi the Trainer to receive , and .
- Optional: While at the Lyceum, complete any of the following tasks.
- Kill a Guardian Golem. Loot the from its corpse. Unlock the Trunk to obtain .
- Head out of the castle and to the upper building and obtain the , found in the basement library.
- If you obtained a Blue Orb in the Hieromancer's Halls, give it to Eaushi the Trainer to obtain the .
- Enter the Lyceum Training Grounds. Kill the golems until one drops a . Give it to Eaushi the Trainer to obtain the .
- Enter the Lyceum Training Grounds. With Lockpick, unlock the 350 resistance chest and loot and . Combine to create the .
- While at the Lyceum, present Eaushi the Trainer with the various items from this quest. The golem often gives a response.
Part 4: Kindling
- Add one kindling stone to each piece of armor to create Thaumaturgic Plate Armor - armor for trained War Magic.
- Add a second kindling stone to each piece of armor to create Exarch Plate Armor - armor for specialized War Magic.
- Failing any step reverts the piece to the unkindled state.
- Adding a third stone to a piece of Exarch Plate Armor reverts it to the unkindled state, allowing for the color to be changed.
Dungeons & Maps
|Lyceum Training Grounds||From Ishilai Lyceum||--||0112|
|Hieromancer's Halls||4.4S, 82.8W||--||02A9|
|Add one Kindling Stone to each Unkindled Thaumaturgic armor piece|
Thaumaturgic Armor (Trained War Magic req.)
|Add two Kindling Stones to each Unkindled Thaumaturgic armor piece|
Exarch Armor (Specialised War Magic req.)
Click image for full size version.
- Eaushi the Trainer
- The golem stirs to life at your touch. "Kiya auranil..." it grumbles, then pauses
- In your mind, a mild voice says, "Good day. It has been many turns of the stars since this servant has greeted visitors. Welcome to the Ishelai Lyceum, serving in good faith His Most Serene Majesty Kellin II.
- "If you are a student, the written permission of the caloyer is required for me to send you to the trials.
- Handing in Blue Orb
- You give Eaushi the Trainer Blue Orb
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "Ah. This bauble was created by the Imperial Talespinner Mistral Tersicor. For many years he wandered the world, recording the stories of all its' people.
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "He disappeared from the palace at Tentael one cold night, just after Caerlin II had taken the throne. He left a note, saying that the songs of other worlds needed to be written, and that he would return in 2300 years.
- Eaushi prods the orb gently. It blossoms, the blue surfaces spiraling open to reveal patches of green, brown, and white
- Eaushi the Trainer gives you Globe of Auberean
- The ceaseless mountain winds whistle around Eaushi's facets
- Handing in Slip of Paper
- You give Eaushi the Trainer Slip of Paper
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "This note appears to be valid... although the date seems to be... a bit off. This golem shall now teleport you to one of the five trial grounds. May light fall upon your shoulders, young apprentice.
- Handing in Small Pale Crystal
- You give Eaushi the Trainer Small Pale Crystal
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "Well done, young master! You have defeated the first Nephol Golem. This is the first step on your path to becoming a Thaumaturge of the Order.
- Eaushi the Trainer gives you Unkindled Thaumaturgic Plate Girth
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "You must still Enkindle this girth before it may be worn.
- You give Eaushi the Trainer Pale Crystal
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "Splendid, young master! You have defeated the second Nephol Golem. Only one remains before you may be eligible to become a Thaumaturge of the Order.
- Eaushi the Trainer gives you Unkindled Thaumaturgic Plate Leggings
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "You must still Enkindle these leggings before they may be worn."
- Handing in Large Pale Crystal
- You give Eaushi the Trainer Large Pale Crystal
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "Exceptional, young master! You have defeated the final Nephol Golem. You are now eligible to become a Thaumaturge of the Order.
- Eaushi the Trainer gives you Unkindled Thaumaturgic Plate Coat
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "You must still Enkindle this coat before it may be worn, and the skill required to add the Kindling Stones to your personal battle armor is your final test before becoming a full Hieromancer.
- Handing in Sunstone Geode
- You give Eaushi the Trainer Sunstone Geode
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "It is rare to gain such a prize from the Nephol Golems, young master. This geode is said to indicate much favor. Perhaps you were born under Irihane ascendant?
- Eaushi the Trainer tells you, "No... This golem does not feel the influence of any lights it knows upon you. How odd."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.