|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Ishaq's Lost Key Quest|
|Starts With:||Ishaq the Philosopher|
|Starts At:||66.1S, 86.6W|
|Contracts:||Contract for Ishaq's Lost Key|
Walkthrough & Notes
- Head to Ishaq's Cellar at 66.1S, 86.6W south of Ayan Baqur.
- Run down through the dungeon. It is short and filled with Singularity Caul creatures (Giant Mites, Sephal Nefane, and Pestilence Rats). It can be easily run through without much danger.
- Take off the floor at the bottom of the dungeon. Be careful when you stop to pick it up because the creatures can surround you quickly.
- Run back to the top of the dungeon where the surface portal and Ishaq's Storage Chest is.
- Once you have the key you have two choices:
Dungeons & Maps
|Ishaq's Cellar||66.1S, 86.6W||--||02EA|
|Give Ishaq's Lost Key to Ishaq the Philosopher or give Ruined Notes to Tanami Kei|
- Opening Dialog
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Well, hello there, stranger! What brings you to this forsaken corner of Osteth? I myself came for some peace and quiet!"
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Oh, no, I didn't mean it that way! You are welcome here! In fact, I could use your help ..."
- Ishaq sighs loudly.
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "I'm having some trouble remembering where I left the key to my storage chest. My memory isn't so good these days, I'm afraid. And all my notes are in that chest!"
- Ishaq looks at you hopefully.
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Until I find the key, I can't continue on my great work, Volume 12 of "The Peculiar Nature and Behavior of Derethian Fauna with Especial Emphasis on Cross-World Speciation"."
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Tell you what! If you can find the key for me, I'll let you read my manuscript! How about that? ... No? ... Well, I understand - not everyone is a scholar, I suppose. Hmm ... I do have a nice mace I would be happy to give you. I don't have much use for it myself anymore."
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Do we have a deal? Good! I believe I left the key in my cellar - you can find it behind my house. But please - don't go prying into my belongings. I am trusting you in my house; I trust that you will repay me with your good behavior."
- Tanami Kei
- Tanami Kei tells you, "Can you help me, friend? I'm a Natural Philosopher. I study the ways and means of Dereth's natural flora and fauna - and her unnatural fauna as well."
- Tanami Kei tells you, "I've been making a name for myself lately, with my astute and erudite writings about the mysteries of cross-world speciation. But success breeds jealousy! And a certain man - I will not call him a colleague, nor even a rival, for in truth he is not worthy to be listed among the ranks of Natural Philosophers! - a certain man has stolen from me the notes I was compiling for my next book!"
- Tanami Kei tells you, "If you can retrieve any of my notes for me, in any condition, I will reward you with a handsome crossbow I have made!"
- Tanami Kei tells you, "Berkholt, in the bar, sells directions to this miscreant's dwelling. Please, friend, help me restore my reputation!"
- Handing in Ishaq's Lost Key
- You give Ishaq the Philosopher Ishaq's Lost Key.
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "There it is! The key to my storage chest! THank you so much! Now I can continue my great work!"
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Here, as I promised, is your reward. Are you sure you wouldn't like to hear some of my manuscript? I could just run and get my notes... ? No? Well, no worries."
- Ishaq the Philosopher gives you Ishaq's Mace.
- You've earned 25,000,000 experience.
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Thank you again. Be sure to drop by again sometime! You may need to remind me of our meeting, however - my memory isn't so good these days, I'm afraid."
- Handing in Ruined Notes (Tanami Kei)
- You give Tanami Kei Ruined Notes.
- Tanami Kei tells you, "Excellent! Excellent! You took - I mean, you found some of my notes!"
- Tanami Kei tries to read the sad mass of paper, to little effect.
- Tanami Kei tells you, "Oh my. These are in some condition. Well, at least I have them now. And I believe I promised you a reward for your help."
- Tanami Kei gives you Tanami's Crossbow.
- You've earned 25,000,000 experience.
- Tanami Kei tells you, "Thank you! Perhaps you can help me again in the future. Now, I must begin deciphering these immediately ..."
- Handing in Ruined Notes (Ishaq the Philosopher)
- You allow Ishaq the Philosopher to examine your Ruined Notes.
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "My notes! My notes! What have you done to my notes?"
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Not only have you betrayed my trust, but you ruined my work! My great manuscript! Ahhh!"
- Ishaq the Philosopher tells you, "Begone! Get out of my sight! And never return! I will remember your infamy until the end of my days!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.