This one's okay, if a bit of a git. Good retriever at least, if you get the drift?
- Obtained by giving to Jourgensson:
- You give Jourgensson Nelvaine's Olde Ispar Stout.
- Jourgensson tells you, "Right, thanks. Ye're a toff. Take this note to MacDugal and he'll treat yer right. Now sod off and let me drink in peace!"
- Jourgensson gives you Jourgensson's Letter.
- Give to MacDugal to obtain :
- You give MacDugal Jourgensson's Letter.
- MacDugal tells you, "Well, Jourgensson says you're all right. Maybe you can help. Down underneath the castle, there's a prison full of beasties. That idiot Gwillim dropped some notes and his bag in there."
- MacDugal tells you, "Now he says he can't mix potions! Bring the bag back to him, and he'll reward you. You'll need this to get in there."
- MacDugal gives you MacDugal's Key.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.