|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|King Toad Idol Quest|
|Starts With:||Translator Aun Laokhe|
|Starts At:||33.5N, 56.8E in Arwic|
- You will need an dropped by Burun such as Burun Ruuk Seer and Burun Ruuk Shaman before starting this quest.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Bring the Untranslated Writing to Translator Aun Laokhe to be flagged for the King Toad Idol dungeon. You will also receive the texts, and .
- Use the King Toad Idol statue at 39.3S, 51.1W to enter the dungeon.
- From the portal drop, take either direction around and take then ramp down on the south side of the back hallway.
- At the bottom of the ramp, head south until you reach the 4-way split.
- From the split, each direction wields yields different . Use the statues at the bottom of the ramp in each direction to obtain them:
- North: Missile Defense (IV, V, VI)
- South: Melee Defense (IV, V, VI)
- West: Magic Defense (IV, V, VI)
- East: Magic Defense, Melee Defense, & Missile Defense (VII Only)
- In the room at the end of the West ramp, you can use the Mosswart Enchantment Idol to retreive a housing item for a Mansion)
- Return the Unusable Scrolls to Translator Aun Laokhe at 33.5N, 56.8E in Arwic to obtain the learnable version of each.
Dungeons & Maps
|King Toad Idol||39.3S, 51.1W||--||017C|
Click image for full size version.
- Handing in Untranslated Writing
- You give Translator Aun Laokhe Untranslated Writing.
- Translator Aun Laokhe tells you, "A vile beast! What villainy lurks in the hearts of these creatures! There is no word in the Tonk language to describe the atrocity that these beasts can manage."
- Translator Aun Laokhe gives you Note to Torgluuk.
- Translator Aun Laokhe tells you, "It appears that the rumors that have been spreading through Elysatah's court could well be true."
- Aun Laokhe sighs.
- Translator Aun Laokhe tells you, "Apparently there has been some activity in the Direlands Swamp in an area once populated heavily by the Mosswarts. The Mosswarts have reached out and asked us for assistance, as you might know. Bleeargh, an emissary that sought out your people recently, went before Elysatah and asked for assistance. She told the Mosswart that they would afford him passage so long as he and his tribe remained peaceful."
- Translator Aun Laokhe tells you, "I speak of this because many believe that the Mosswart exodus is related to the increase of the Burun, especially in the direlands. I think that it would be better for me to write this down for you."
- Translator Aun Laokhe gives you Of the Burun.
- Translator Aun Laokhe tells you, "Please, look into this matter for all our sakes."
- Handing in Unusable Scroll
- You give Translator Aun Laokhe Unusable Scroll.
- Translator Aun Laokhe tells you, "This appears to be a potent spell. The spirits have told me how to craft it into a readable version."
- Translator Aun Laokhe gives you Scroll of Warden of the Clutch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.