One of the original Aluvian factions.
The original description reads:
- Motto: "Let Justice reign."
- Background: This is the old knighthood of Aluvia. They are trained from an early age to be the judges and caretakers of the kingdom. Members of this group travel the land and offer their services as impartial judges in disputes. They also try to help those in need and right what they consider wrong. Membership is by invitation only.
- Current: Queen Elysa Strathelar has made it known that she wishes the Knights of the Golden Flame to be official knights of her realm. However, because so few original Knights have arrived in Dereth, how this might become reality is still in question.
In Dereth, one can obtain the title of "Knight of the Golden Flame" by finishing the Shadow Breach Quest and the title "Hero of the Golden Flame" by finishing the Shadow Aspect of Grael Quest. The title "Squire of the Golden Flame" is a retired title which could be obtained by handing an Inactive Device to Sarkin Killcrane.
- Sarkin Killcrane  - Shadow Hunter
- Riordin Nightbane - Shadow Hunter
- Sir Joffre Tremblant and the rest of his exploration party
- Sir Cuthbert
- Lost City of Frore
- Necklace of the Golden Flame Quest
- Sepulcher of Nightmares
- Shadow Breach Quest
- Shadow Statues
- 2006/11 Remembering the Past - The Helm of the Golden Flame (description)
- 1999/11 Release - Zogblaster Archive/Heritage Groups/Aluvian/Aluvian Factions
- 2005/08 Friend and Foe - Journal of High Archon Kraest
- 2005/08 Friend and Foe - Dark Dealings
- 2006/06 From the Darkest Depths - Inactive Device#Notes
- 2005/08 Friend and Foe - Town Crier Rumors
- 2005/08 Friend and Foe - Sepulcher of Nightmares#Lore & Dialog
- 2000/01 Dark Thaw - General History of Dereth Vol. I
- 2000/12 The Child of Daralet - The Gromnies