March 2010 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 1,812k (Client: 4,508k)
- Seasonal Quests and Events
- Cara the Apprentice
- Gazebo Craftsman
- Stone Craftsman
- Tree Craftsman
- Copper Cog Craftsmaster
- Bronze Gauntlet Knight-Commander
- Silver Scope Spymaster
- Sir Oakley
- Sir Durnstad
- Merkitz ibn'Akadh
- 10.4S, 75.2W - Direlands Gear Knight Dungeon - Now holds different NPCs associated with the Atamarr Tasks quest, and used as part of the Aetherium Raid (High) quest.
- - Loot updated to the equivalent of 3-4 MFK pulls.
- Gear Knight Defender
- Gear Knight Recruiter
- Gear Knight Assassin
- Gear Knight Emissary
- Assistant's Assistant
- Mana Field Finder
- Arcanum Adventurer
- Menhir Seeker
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems preparations are already beginning for the wedding ceremony, I'm so excited."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Arcanum has a new apprentice, Cara. Maybe I can apply next time they're hiring..."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard reports of additional activity in the areas presently held by the Gear Knights."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard tell that the Direlands Gear Knight Invasion has started to spread."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems the workers near Yanshi need help getting the wedding together."
- Town Crier tells you, "The invading Gear Knights have expanded their works, and seem to be stockpiling Aetherium. Adventurers are being sought to go to the resistance camps, in order to be sent on missions to destroy these stockpiles."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Gold Gear Primus in Xarabydun is seeking adventurers for a series of tasks."
- Town Crier tells you, "My friend Zalphoos tells me that business is booming. Apparently his small shop gets far more passers by these days."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "A wedding, I love weddings. You're surprised that I love weddings? Clearly you haven't heard of an open bar."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I hear those tin cans are now scouting all over the Direlands. Bah, almost as bad as those Virindi that've been playing them like a bad fiddle."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'd been working on this special brew when some bad mannered adventurer burst into my cottage causing the brew to spill. As it seeped into the ground it felt like something changed. Now I'm certain Dereth enjoys ale as much as I do."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'm a little offended that with all the help they're asking for with this wedding, that no one thought to ask me to provide the ale. My home brew is the best around, but I guess there will just be more for me."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Hmmmm... The Gear Knights seem to be stockpiling that strange purple rock they're so fascinated with. I wonder if it could be used to make a new Stout. I can't imagine what value it would have outside of that..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I heard that they were working on the Yanshi festival grounds. In an attempt to lighten it up some I tried to fill the nearby fountain with ale. That's when I discovered I didn't have enough ale for both me and the fountain, and even worse all those toe picking drudges nearby might drink it! So, I drank the ale and soaked up some mana from around the fountain for my recall home."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.