|Heritage:||Generic, tier I|
|Coverage:||Head, Hands, Feet|
- Except for the Loot Armor Types, Head, Feet and Hand Armor can be found in loot. This category summarizes the none-set loot generated Armor, which is made out of Hide
- Some types are sold at general Provisioners, Shopkeepers and Merchants.
- The base material of Hide Armor is usually some kind of hide or leather.
- The color palette consists of 1 color
- When dyeing, the base color becomes a rather deep, dark variation of the color, except for the Viamontian Loafers and Boots, which turn into a bright color.
- Fail dyed:pink
Quest Hide Armor
- Armoredillo Hide Armor
- Gromnie Hide Armor
- Mattekar Hide Armor
- Reedshark Hide Armor
- Sclavus Armor
- Shreth Hide Armor
- Ursuin Hide Armor
Loot-generated Hide Armor
- Click image for full size.
- Note: the name Cloth Gloves indicates it should only be Loot Generated Armor Other (Cloth), but the base material might be either Cloth or Hide
Store-bought Hide Armor
Only in loot available Hide Armor
Dyed Loot-generated Hide Armor
- See the pages for the individual items
| The sample is only an approach of how the item looks ingame.|
See User:Sanddh/Guides/Armor Color Table for other available palettes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.