September, 2011 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 565k (Client: 4,638k)
- Many new changes and improvements made to the Derethian Combat Arena Quest.
- Life wand added.
- Monthly Explorer Society Quests
- Derethian Combat Arena Quest|
- Lord Mhoire Quest (GY Colo) Several changes to the quest have been made including|
- All Mhoire Coins removed from chest, only gives the yellow MFK token now. NPC gives coins directly to player now (still random 3-5 coins). He also appears to no longer bug (become motionless).
- Pillars of Fire now spawn at the beginning of the final wave, not just with a critical hit on Lord Mhoire.
- Lord Cynreft Mhoire's shield and sword are now immune to item magic.
- Shadowfire Stone Quest
- Moved to Tou-Tou drop (30.3S, 94.7E):
- Contract Broker (Sanamar) - 1 new contract for sale
- Town Network NPCs
- Tou-Tou NPCs that are now creatures (Retired)
- Hurnmel the Smith - Spectral Mastery Crystals increased in cost from 3 Ancient Mhoire Coins to 5.
- Derethian Combat Arena - Portal removed from all non Player Versus Player servers.
- Ground blackened, and pillars of fire around the town.
- The Shadows have erected a force field around what is left of Tou-Tou.
- The Tou-Tou Portal now drops at 30.3S, 94.7E (The original drop location for Tou-Tou)
- The Town Network Portal in Tou-Tou was moved to 30.3S, 94.8E.
- Settlement Portals moved to 30.5S, 94.5E
- Haven Residential Halls Portal moved to 30.5S, 94.8E
- Bind Stone moved to 30.3S, 94.8E
- Bai-Nu Ru the Weaponsmith (Creature)
- Armorer Xao Fen (Creature)
- Rou Beh the Bowyer (Creature)
- Jeweler Lo Dai-Ou (Creature)
- Mi Chi the Barkeep (Creature)
- Healer Rili Sou (Creature)
- Town Crier tells you, "Tou-tou is entirely enveloped in Shadow!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I guess there will be "Shadow Diving" after all..."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard rumors of life-attuned Shadowfire Wands being available."
- Town Crier tells you, "Good timing, I guess. There are plenty more shadows around to use it on..."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've seen several Mhoire Undead sporting helms that were previously too flammable to be prominently displayed."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! The corruption of the Hopeslayer's Shadows has entirely enveloped the town of Tou-tou!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Both Asheron and Isin Dule have been sighted in the outskirts of the ravaged area."
- Town Crier tells you, "Access to the Derethian Combat Arena has both diversified and grown. As I personally don't engage in combat with other Isparians, you'll have to seek out the details on your own."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard several additional reports of strange statues that those who have given up Asheron's Protections are fighting over."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I tried out the changes to that Derethian Combat Arena. It is just no fun when the competition is so lousy. I can't believe these people even refer to themselves as warriors. More like fish if you ask me."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I ran into Lord Cynreft the other day and taught him how to not be such a push over. He's still far from any match for me, but then again, who is?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Asheron has called on my assistance with the mess in Tou-Tou. The toughest part will be trying to stay sober... Well I'm sure I'm still better than all those shadows when I'm drunk."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Cheers"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "It's been a while since I've fought alongside Asheron."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You didn't know I fought with him? We stood back to back against many of the greatest threats in the history of Auberean."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Well I don't care if you don't believe me, but I do think you owe me another stout for being so rude."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Hurnmel finally realized he was sitting on a gold mine and raised the price of those Spectral Rares."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "If you ask me, only the weak need the aid of something like that."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Can you believe that the Jester had no idea how to deal with Void Magic. I had to explain the secret to defending yourself against nether spells."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Man that guy is annoying to talk to for more than a few seconds. He made me have to start drinking early that day."
- Ansar El-Kerdany tells you, "Qumasha needs help in discovering how Varicci crafted the weapon, Heartbreaker."
- Ansar El-Kerdany tells you, "Help him figure out this information then return to me and I shall reward you."
- Esmond Fielding tells you, "This month we have decided that you should retrieve a Frozen Black Crystal and bring it to Riordin Nightbane."
- Esmond Fielding tells you, "Return to me after you have aided him in this matter."
Niccolo De Luca
- Niccolo De Luca tells you, "This month we have decided that Xsao Lann needs help in finding her lost pet."
- Niccolo De Luca tells you, "Find her pet and return to me for your reward."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.